2 ESP Standard Vintage T 2011

Updated
2 ESP Standard Vintage T 2011

Hi there.

I got my first ESP after a lifetime of Fender guitars, then another show up here, so i got that one to.

I wounder if anybody could have some information on these modells?

I know that the first i got is one of six produced on demand, ESP Standard Vintage T (Telecaster) Black satin mat finish with double bindings, SD STHR-1B & 1N, dark/black chrome finish with a white pickguard, mapleneck & rosewood got orderd inn 2011 by (Petter Brår(?)) in i think it was in Norway. It got US CRL & CTS with push/pull and produced in Japan, cost about nearly $3000, but ESP stand by a price as a Standard Vintage Plus $2300

But the second one i dont have any info on, its a natural mild relic ESP Standard Vintage T 2011 (like the other one) but have singlecoils. 

Any info, would be great. 

Like, what is the ‘Standard Vintage _T_" for? Iknow about Vintage Plus, and so on.

but have too litle info about ESP Vintage in general.

Best Regards 

Pushead

Unfortunately, I don't have much to offer you on either guitar. This one looks to be alder instead of ash, but I'm not even confident saying that as a definite. Any chance we could get a shot of the back of the headstock? Maybe it'll give us an idea of the year or era of the guitar to help find some info.

MrPerioli

Hi. Sure. There is the serial number. The stickers probably removed by previous owner, but its a Made In Japan, like the first one. 

I know that the black one is a custom orderd specs too a distributer inn 2011, so only 1 of 6 of them with the combo on color and so on. 

Was hoping some could tell me somthing same.  Its the Seymour Duncan SSL-1(?) in this one, with US CRL, 2x CTS, treblebleed. And has a mild relic, by info regards the previos owner its original, and it feels like it. 

Anyways, both is a awsome Guitar, and just fall totaly inn love with ESP Guitars ! 

Pushead

The serial shows it's a standard series from 2011, so you're right on with that. But everything I could find from around 2011, including the North American and worldwide export catalogs only ever show a Strat shape in the Vintage Plus series. They were definitely both special orders, but that's about all I could find. They both look great, though!

Post to Thread