Original MSRP of 80s and early 90s models

Updated
Bret M.

Hey everyone, this is largely academic, but I was just wondering if anyone happens to have any US price sheets - street price, dealer prices, MSRP, anything for any of the ESP models made in the late 1980s and into the early 90s. I have this information for a few other guitars I have collected from the same era, and I've just wondered how the ESP's stack up. Were they more expensive than other Japanese imports? As expensive as USA makers?

Just curious, if anyone has this info I'd love to hear about it, even if it's just a receipt crammed into an old guitar case.

I'm mainly looking for the original MSRP of ~1990-1993 Horizons, Mirages, Mavericks, 901's, etc the "shredder" type guitars.

Whiteknuckle Deathgrip

This is my '95 M-II Deluxe. Recently re-aquired. Never leaving me again. It's brown, battllele scarred, the switch tip has never been fitted, the original volume pot needs changing, and it needs a fret job. But i love her none the less. It's an amazing guitar, period. Hope this is the kind of answer you were looking for

Also, maybe i'll roll some pickups, now that i've matured a bit.

Bret M.

Jes, if you were the original owner, do you remember about how much it cost when it was brand new in 1995?

Post to Thread