Looking for ESP 48th Street Custom Shop neck plate and parts for project

Updated
Looking for ESP 48th Street Custom Shop neck plate and parts for project

Hi all, 

I've got a project on my hands!  I acquired an early ESP 48th street guitar body and neck and I'm looking to make a complete guitar of it!  I'd love to put together a period ESP super strat.  I'm looking for a square neck plate and screws, preferably that has the ESP logo along with the NY,NY address.  I'm also looking for period tuning keys (black) for an banana head stock, period black Floyd Rose and the nut.  Input jack and volume knob helpful!  I appreciate your looking and if you have parts that you may want to sell please message me.  

Thanks in advance and cheers!

John 

Fyl

You realize those things came with FOUR DIGIT SERIALS??

Not highly likely to find one without a guitar still attached. And if you do, its gonna cost half a good guitar. After all, it's THE thing to have for misrepresenting a guitar in a scam sale.

PS 90s "uneven sides" ESP plates and afaik mij LTD plates will work just fine.

Fyl

PS wait, SQUARE neckplate? That aint right.

48th Streets had the iconic proprietary ESP neckplates for the shaved heel shape

John H.

Thanks for the response!  The projects I have may actually be earlier than the 48th street location.  I do have a chrome/square ESP plate (not shown) that a good buddy set me up with but I think we'll be doing black hardware on the build so I'm looking for a square black ESP plate for that build as well. Yes, chances are rare that someone may have an extra neck plate laying around, but why not ask?   But not all 48th Street builds had the shaved heel neck plates.  Yes, most did but not all.  Check out the 1988 48th St NY custom tiger.  This has no neck plate.  I do have the original 48th Custom Shop receipt on this one and purchased it from the original owner.  It's an amazing guitar!!   Cheers!

Post to Thread