Lefty explorer...

Updated
LunarSectism
I just discovered this guitar and looks a really cool guitar. Would it be cheaper to order a lefty mx250 from the custom shop or just keep looking for a used one to pop up? Also, what are the differences between the 220 and the 250? Any lefties out there that have this guitar and how do you like it? Thanks! LS.
Trendkill

Ebay, they pop up every now and then for low prices. Or Craigslist.

Geetarguy70

I just discovered this guitar and looks a really cool guitar. Would it be cheaper to order a lefty mx250 from the custom shop or just keep looking for a used one to pop up? Also, what are the differences between the 220 and the 250? Any lefties out there that have this guitar and how do you like it?

Thanks!

LS.

I paid $1,500 for mine used on EBay and it came to me dead mint with case so keep your eyes peeled!

Gfunk

I paid $1,500 for mine used on EBay and it came to me dead mint with case so keep your eyes peeled!

Yet another heads up, if your neck has 4 screws and a plate, you do not have an MX.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Guitarslingerans

I just discovered this guitar and looks a really cool guitar. Would it be cheaper to order a lefty mx250 from the custom shop or just keep looking for a used one to pop up? Also, what are the differences between the 220 and the 250? Any lefties out there that have this guitar and how do you like it?

Thanks!

LS.

Uh. According to members who have ordered MXs recently...they're retailing for like 7K.

So yes, it'd be cheaper to wait for a used one to pop up.

Trendkill

That second video isn't an ESP, think it's a RAN with EXP on the headstock. Presume the first one is a RAN too.

Geetarguy70

I just watched the vids and no ESP sticker on the back of the neck so prob a very good knock off

LunarSectism

I messaged the guy in the video last week because I was curious about the guitar. He said that the he found the eet fuk guitar in Japan after looking for 10 years (the kind of friend of a friend deal)...you can take it for what it's worth I guess?

Trendkill

My money is on RAN

LunarSectism

how much would an RRR be?

Geetarguy70

There is a neck thru 84 Gibson ESP on eBay now that's been modded to look like an ESP. Serial # checks out and it's a lefty. Go buy some astro glide and make a bid!

LunarSectism

thanks again for the responses...ended up picking up an 80s hamer standard.

Post to Thread