Anyone buy from DCGL?

Updated
gerryl98
I'm thinking about ordering a guitar from them. (DrumCityGuitarLand). I've heard nothing but great things on their customer service. If you bought a guitar from them did you pay full asking price or was there some room for negotiation?
HAY YAH

I have never bought from them, but I did try to get a quote for a custom ESP, I gave them all the specs they said they would get back to me within two days and never did. Not good IMO

Brian

Jason at DCGL sold me a KH-2 for an awesome price, no haggling needed - quoted me an amazing price. About 50% off MSRP.

dissonance

I have never bought from them, but I did try to get a quote for a custom ESP, I gave them all the specs they said they would get back to me within two days and never did. Not good IMO

Similar experience, I was interested in a guitar they had listed on their site and sent them an email only to never hear back (even sent a second email a few days later).

load more replies (1 of 1)
Matthew

I got a guitar from them once. Got what I paid for and tons of catalogs, stickers, a T-shirt and an extra set of strings. Nothing to complain about.

Post to Thread