Where have all the UK NT-7s gone?

Updated
Ace Flibble
I've been looking for a Horizon NT-7 here in the UK for a while now and I can't find them anywhere. I've asked the one ESP dealer I can get to and they said it oculd take up to six months for them to get one in, it would cost just over two grand (way more than it should be) and I'd have to put down a huge deposit just for them to make the order which wouldn't be refunded even if the guitar was damaged in transit or anything, so there's no way I'm ordering one through them. Does anyone know of any UK shops that stock NT-7s? I've looked through all the usual places and of course I've done the standard heavy Googling, and I've come up with nothing. Lots of shops don't seem to have even heard of it, even ones that carry lots of ESP Standard series guitars. I thought the NT-7s only came out at the start of last year, they can't be gone already can they?
Colin Parks ESP Artist

I've been looking for a Horizon NT-7 here in the UK for a while now and I can't find them anywhere. I've asked the one ESP dealer I can get to and they said it oculd take up to six months for them to get one in, it would cost just over two grand (way more than it should be) and I'd have to put down a huge deposit just for them to make the order which wouldn't be refunded even if the guitar was damaged in transit or anything, so there's no way I'm ordering one through them.

Does anyone know of any UK shops that stock NT-7s? I've looked through all the usual places and of course I've done the standard heavy Googling, and I've come up with nothing. Lots of shops don't seem to have even heard of it, even ones that carry lots of ESP Standard series guitars. I thought the NT-7s only came out at the start of last year, they can't be gone already can they?

Hey buddy im from the uk too, i will speak to my other guitarist who owns a music shop in cambridge and I will let you know how long it will take him to get one in for you. Pm me mate.

Colin Parks ESP Artist

my other guitarist bought the last uk one.

Post to Thread