Esp Sv

Updated
DGH
I found an ESP Sv Standard for sale at a place called Elderly, I can't find any info on it here though? Thank you.
BroKV

What's an SV??

Google turned up Sandy Vagina

MyApocalypse

What's an SV??

You have to put ESP in front:rolleyes:

:p

Roidster

What's an SV??

dam my google must be broke :rollin

BLS

I found an ESP Sv Standard for sale at a place called Elderly, I can't find any info on it here though? Thank you.

Great store in Lansing Michigan known for there Vintage guitars. I've seen/played it, what do you want to know?

MV-CTM

one of the newer ones with the bigger cutout, nice

DGH

Wanted to know the shape of the neck and specs, and if it's neck heavy at all like a Rhoads?

SixFlames

Wanted to know the shape of the neck and specs, and if it's neck heavy at all like a Rhoads?

Well, SV is basically the Alexi Laiho with a neck pickup, and no sawtooth inlays.
I'll let you know when I get it wednesday or thursday if you haven't figured out by then.

load more replies (1 of 1)
SixFlames

and an EMG 81 set as opposed to the passive HZ that Alexi uses. Oh, and the ESP Alexi also has an afterburner... so they are pretty much completely different.

Hey

and if it's neck heavy at all like a Rhoads?

This is what question I was refering to, sheesh.

MV-CTM

the bottom wing is a bit longer on the US models so Jackson doesn't rage

Mark K.

I have an SV

Thin U neck countour..42mm neck width, 24 XJ jumbo frets, dual EMG 81, alder body, maple neck, ebony fretboard, neck through
it's not top heavy!

what else do you want to know..

Nagash

I have an ESP SV Standard : it pwns everything else I ever played. Fast neck, not neck heavy, just great. To put it in a nutshell, it's like a RR24 but better ^^

Post to Thread