esp maverick graffiti

Updated
luthier
hey guys, picked up a maverick graffiti painted by gene harrison, wondering how many of these are floating around and if its a rare one, and if its actually worth anything. its in pretty good shape, the guy i got it from didnt care for it as well as he should have though, some dings and small paint chips, floyd parts missing, electronics gutted (all not a problem, i have the parts and can fix it all). i read a different post with someone saying all gene harrisons were painted over a black base and a limited # were made, this one is pearl white though. any help appreciated, thanks!!!!!!!!
1point8t

The above guitar is the guy in NC's (you know Mike?) and its still unconfirmed whether or not MW owned it or not, and whether or not EAM painted it. I gave that guitar up almost 2 years to Mike and I'm seriously considering buying it back.

As far as what yours is worth, in the shape you're describing it, I'd say $400-600 and it really boils down to what someone's willing to pay. I myself love old and rare ESP's and pay silly money for them, but many would probably overlook them.

luthier

ya, mike is who i was talking about. im doing some work for him right now. good luck on buying that axe back, as he dosent sound like he will let go of it any time soon..........and thanks on the input here.

Post to Thread