Eclipse Order

Updated
The Broodwich
Hello, I used to post a few years ago under some other name and seem to have forgotten it. Anyway, I work in a store that's an ESP dealer and ordered an Eclipse II in vintage black in May. I was expecting it to be here relatively quickly but I just got off the phone with our rep and aparrently it won't be here until August. He wsn't very specific about why, he just said they didn't have any. Just out of curiosity, anyone know what the holdup might be?
espsy

I just ordered a Standard series Viper and my distributor in the UK told me October. I've ordered loads of Standard series guitars in the past and they can take up to 4 months to come. They must just be a bit behind at the factory in Japan. I wouldn't worry too much.

Dilzdo21

lets hope you got a huge discount or i say stupidity is the hold up

DeathIsMyJustice

Supply and demand? Maybe ESP USA simply dont bring in enough guitars or ESP dont make enough. Its better to sell out of kit than to be sitting on stuff you cant sell...

Also, priority. Big stores will get shit over smaller ones because they spend a lot more cash ;)

The Broodwich

I finally got my rep to spit it out for anyone that's interested. Apparently ESP only makes 2 major shipments per year to the US from Japan and the next one is coming up.

And yes, I'm getting it at dealer cost :D!!!

MajorTom

Damn... My local dealer said I'd have to wait 90 days to have one if I ordered one a few weeks ago. I talked to the guy at Drumcityguitarland and he said he'd have one in thursday the 3rd for me. But so far I haven't heard from him. I hope they don't make me wait another month or something.

pmetal

I ordered one in May, and was told it would probably be end of July, because that was when the next shipment would be. It showed up in June!!

Good luck, and let's see some pics when you get her.

Post to Thread