RejecterSR
who r they? good quality or what?
Scott

Google is your friend.

RejecterSR

ah...smart ass i see, thank's wikipedia, blow me scott

just kidding, good adive

k65h

To me it's just ESP's MIJ basic production line for the Japan market.
Mostly Gibby and Fender replicas.
But, some ESP models and sig models as well.
Fall in between the ESP Standard series and the LTD Deluxe series.
Closer to the Standards than the Deluxes, IMHO, as far as build quality.

Hierarchy is like this. Top to bottom.
Navigator (ESP Customshop replicas)
ESP Customshop
ESP Standard
Edwards
LTD Deluxe
LTD 400 and 500 series
LTD 50 to 250 series
Grass Roots.

There used to be the Seymour Duncan line as well.
I believed that fell somewhere between the Standard and Custom series.

Chakalot

People always seem to say that grassroots aren't as good as LTDs, but my grassroots forest is much better in every department (quality, sound, and feel) than a lot of LTDs I've played.

OutlawTorn

i thought Edwards owned ESP and Schecter?

Graham Nicholson

Navigators are finer quality than ESP Custom Shop guitars?

Okay, all I've seen in Navigators are Strat reps from a couple decades ago on eBay. What's their deal?

Dilzdo21

grassroots beat the 50/100/200 series i thought

Brian

Edwards : : Esp

2 Girls : : 1 Cup

Red&Die

ESP Standard Series are made by Edwards production line, their quality are good as ESPs, just without "ESP" logo. Of course, Edward's quality are better than LTD.

ESP Custom Shop and ESP Japanese Market (original) Series are made by ESP Handcraft

ESP Oversea Standard Series and some Signature Series are made by Edwards factory.

Therefore, ESP Japanese Market (original) Series > ESP Standard Series, they use better materials then ESP SS models. For example, you can see ESP Original Series MII guitars are more expensive than Standard MII, that's why cause difference.

slab

somebody rattle luna's cage

he'll set you straight:lol

Dilzdo21

just like tons of usa bands play LTD's

Mr. Wicked

just like tons of usa bands play LTD's

Correct-O. LTD's above the 250 series are great guitars, too. I saw Epica live, they were playing LTD & Epiphone guitars & they still sounded great.

.:st.anger:.

sub line of ESP - kinda like how the relationship is of Epiphone to Gibson.

They also make Grassroots, Navigator...

I have heard mixed reviews on Edwards. Some say good, some say bad. Personally, I am not crazy about the finish of the Edwards I have seen. I can only speak on them cosmetically as I have not played them. They just seem of a lesser quality.

In terms of ESPs hierarchy:

Custom Shop
ESP
Navigator
Edwards/LTD (sub 400 LTDs are considered lower grade than Edwards and mix/max comparability post 400s)
Grassroots

i thought Edwards owned ESP and Schecter?

The guy who founded ESP (Shibuya) purchased Schecter and they have two lines under ESP specific to Japan. I couldn't find where the acquisition occurred however so I can only assume based on what I found that ESP founded both Grassroots and Edwards for low/mid markets in Japan.

Gfunk

Custom Shop
ESP
Navigator
Edwards/LTD (sub 400 LTDs are considered lower grade than Edwards and mix/max comparability post 400s)
Grassroots

Navigators are custom shop.

Hisashi

IMO Edwards is above LTD nad Navigator slightly above CS.

sub line of ESP - kinda like how the relationship is of Epiphone to Gibson.

They also make Grassroots, Navigator...

I have heard mixed reviews on Edwards. Some say good, some say bad. Personally, I am not crazy about the finish of the Edwards I have seen. I can only speak on them cosmetically as I have not played them. They just seem of a lesser quality.

Custom Shop
ESP
Navigator
Grassroots

The guy who founded ESP (Shibuya) purchased Schecter and they have two lines under ESP specific to Japan. I couldn't find where the acquisition occurred however so I can only assume based on what I found that ESP founded both Grassroots and Edwards for low/mid markets in Japan.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Jared A.

Navigator is the TOP line of ESP. Your research SUCKS BALLS.

Insuraas t.

Working with an experienced real estate agent can simplify your home buying journey hills greenville homes. Look for an agent who is knowledgeable about the local market, understands your needs, and has a track record of successful transactions.

Post to Thread