As ESP All Access members know, we've already started sending out previews of our new guitar and bass prototypes for 2020. This year, we're not posting the preview photos anywhere else. If you're reading this and haven't received any new model previews for 2020, there are only two possible reasons.
1. You Need to Sign Up to ESP All Access
ESP All Access is our free-to-join worldwide online community of ESP players and fans. Everyone is welcome to join, and again... it's completely free. Membership benefits include:
• Discounts on select ESP merchandise
• Participation on the ESP web site
• First looks at our new product introductions
• Special contests and sweepstakes that are open ONLY to ESP All Access members
• Potentially get your music featured with spotlights of All Access community members
• Give input into new product designs
2. Your Member Preferences Don't Allow Us To Email You
We get it; no one wants a bunch of spam. But we also respect your right to tell us you don't want to receive product information, local event notices, demo videos, and other information we make available to All Access members. If you want to change your member profile settings so you can receive the 2020 previews:
• Go to the top of the ESP site near your profile name and click the down arrow.
• Go to Manage Account>Email Subscriptions
Once there, you can update your email subscriptions to include "Marketing Message".
Once you do that, you'll be on the list to receive the remainder of our new model previews. We'll be sending them in several phases this year, so keep your preferences dialed in to be sure you get all the good stuff.