AWKguitarist

1995 Gibson V for your ESP LTD 600FB

Updated
The V has dings and paint missing from a wall hanger, but its solid and plays itself. Case included, 500T and 496R pickups. Awesome guitar. Looking for another GL-600 FB baritone. Thanks...
MORE »
Alien

Are the frets on the LTD M-10 Guitar really Extra Jumbo?

Updated
HI, I was looking for a super cheap beater guitar that has Extra Jumbo frets. I browsed the net for cheap shred guitars and I saw the LTD M-10. I loved its shape and its look and the specs were awesome too - fixed bridge,...
MORE »
boomer

ESP ltd exp200

Updated
Can anyone tell me what the one on eBay at the moment is worth. It's the white one with 2 chips ! Don't know what the going rate is for this model in this condition....
MORE »
mav

locking for a new guitar

Updated
Hi there i'm looking for a new guitar and need your help. The specs for what i want: EC / LP shape no whammy bar decent high output passive PUs (i.e. Duncan Jeff Beck) don't care if 22 or 24 frets should be not offensive to...
MORE »
New Guitars & Basses For Summer & Fall 2011

New Guitars & Basses For Summer & Fall 2011

Updated
Check 'em out...
MORE »
AWKguitarist

The GL-600 FB

Updated
I just picked one of these.. It had 14-68 gauge strings on it, and needed a little tlc. I steelwooled the frets, conditioned the fretboard and put standard 10's on it. This guitar is badass, the inlay is confusing, so live...
MORE »
stormypenny

Just got a EC-1000T - Question

Updated
Just got this baby for Christmas. Tuned it. Stretched the strings. Tuned it. Drove a "D" chord. Sounded funny. Higher pitch... Put new strings on. Same condition. Came up with an idea. Drop tune the high string...
MORE »
AWKguitarist

THE H1000 disaster and others

Updated
I'm attempting to load pics. This is my 3rd attempt....
MORE »
shathe

New stuff

Updated
anyone else kinda jonesing for the 2012 metallic gold sunburst EC and ANYTHING in reindeer blue?...
MORE »
jus10

The difference between 400's and 401's?

Updated
Hey ESP, was on the forum awhile back and lost my PW. It's great to be back. I was wondering, what is the difference between the new 401s? I know some guitars have new hardware and such, but I don't notice anything different...
MORE »
jet_monkey

LTD L-2, any info ?

Updated
My first post so please be gentle :) I've always been a huge Lynch fan and wanted a Kami but ESP signatures are way out of my price range and i don't like the Kami 1 colors so the LTD GL200-K was out too. Spotted a LTD L-2...
MORE »
Ec-1000ctm?

Ec-1000ctm?

Updated
I've been looking to maybe get one, Has anyone had a chance to play one? Im curious how similar this guitar is to a les paul custom?...
MORE »
Sr Shred

B Stock LTDs

Updated
I see a bunch of these on E-Bay this morning.. Anyone every bought a B stock guitar??? The prices look very reasonable to me.....
MORE »
Omerta

LTD MH-103QM Pup Change?

Updated
Whats up all? Just aquired my second LTD, and I'm looking to change out the standard ESP pups. Its an MH-103qm and im looking for any ideas on good s/c pups. I believe im gonna go with the EMG-85 @ the bridge so any ideas...
MORE »
SIT Strings promo code question

SIT Strings promo code question

Updated
Hey, guys. I should've asked this when I got my M 1000, but forgot. When I got it, there was this SIT string tag tied to it with a promo code to recieve a free gift. Like a week after I got the guitar, I went to the site it...
MORE »