Are the frets on the LTD M-10 Guitar really Extra Jumbo?

Updated
Alien
HI, I was looking for a super cheap beater guitar that has Extra Jumbo frets. I browsed the net for cheap shred guitars and I saw the LTD M-10. I loved its shape and its look and the specs were awesome too - fixed bridge, no messy whammy bar, real wood body (no particle board like on many cheap guitars), Extra Jumbo frets, super cheap price - its specs looked perfect on paper. Then I did some research on this low end LTD model and I read in several customer reviews that the frets on this guitar are not really Extra Jumbo. Some people were saying in their reviews that they are Medium or regular Jumbos. Now, if it's true that the frets are not real Extra Jumbo, then that's a bummer, because the advertised Extra Jumbo frets were the main reason I liked that guitar. So I am looking for more first-hand opinions and reviews from owners of LTD M-10. Does anybody here have this cheap model? If yes, can you tell me more about the frets? How tall are they (in millimeters)? I live in an isolated mountain town and the nearest place where I can test an LTD M-10 is around 300 kilometers away from me. So I need some first-hand advice before I order online. Thanks!
unforgiven

the m 10's you can't get yet. they are on backorder. i just ordered the white one from my local store. they are not sure when they are coming in. i am going to turn mine into a ouija.

Murdoc

HI, I was looking for a super cheap beater guitar that has Extra Jumbo frets.

I browsed the net for cheap shred guitars and I saw the LTD M-10.
I loved its shape and its look and the specs were awesome too - fixed bridge, no messy whammy bar, real wood body (no particle board like on many cheap guitars), Extra Jumbo frets, super cheap price - its specs looked perfect on paper.

Then I did some research on this low end LTD model and I read in several customer reviews that the frets on this guitar are not really Extra Jumbo. Some people were saying in their reviews that they are Medium or regular Jumbos.

Now, if it's true that the frets are not real Extra Jumbo, then that's a bummer, because the advertised Extra Jumbo frets were the main reason I liked that guitar.

So I am looking for more first-hand opinions and reviews from owners of LTD M-10.
Does anybody here have this cheap model? If yes, can you tell me more about the frets? How tall are they (in millimeters)?
I live in an isolated mountain town and the nearest place where I can test an LTD M-10 is around 300 kilometers away from me. So I need some first-hand advice before I order online.

Thanks!

I would just order one, you cant go wrong with an ltd for like 160 bones.

It's gonna be waaaay better than any other brand guitar at that price.

As far as the fret size goes: IDK for sure but if the spec says xjumbo I'd believe it

to be true.

Post to Thread