ESP ltd exp200

Updated
boomer
Can anyone tell me what the one on eBay at the moment is worth. It's the white one with 2 chips ! Don't know what the going rate is for this model in this condition.
Murdoc

Can anyone tell me what the one on eBay at the moment is worth. It's the white one with 2 chips ! Don't know what the going rate is for this model in this condition.
Not much if it's beat up. I'd say $100.

Zorlac

Surprised no one has fed him that "value is w.e your gonna pay" bullshit yet.

Trendkill

It's his second thread about the guitar and its value.

Trendkill

1009 dollars already!!!! Fucking Hell!.

Bas D.

1009 dollars already!!!! Fucking Hell!.

WOAH thats fucking insane!

mihnea

I bought the Edwards, it's pretty cool, and sounds good with EMGs in it :) I think it's better quality than an LTD I played a few months back... just need some time to do my NGD post :)

Trendkill

I was gonna buy it :D. If you sell it, sell it to me. If I recall correctly, it only came with a gig bag and with being shipped from Japan... Put me off buying.

mihnea

That's right, it only came with a gig bag, proper well packed, EMS was a bit slow to ship, took like 2 weeks if not more, and got stung by customs too... but overall it's cool, although heavier than my MX...

Trendkill

So any news from the seller? Sent you a message last night about it.

mihnea

I only got the message this morning, I was browsing the forum from my phone last night and never got the notification, I'll get back to you later tonight, but yes, seller replied back and seems to be willing to help, I just need more time to deal with all this...

mihnea

OMFG who would pay so much for an old beat to shit LTD??? fair enough, it appears to be an old one, most likely MIJ, but stil, WTF???

Zorlac

OMFG who would pay so much for an old beat to shit LTD??? fair enough, it appears to be an old one, most likely MIJ, but stil, WTF???

You've never heard of the Grynch?

Murdoc

$100 final offer!

Twinturbonotch

No frigin way that guitar sold for 1200. There must have been some shill bidding going on with that one.

Seriously, who would pay that kind of money for an LTD. Granted, its rare as hell in the olympic white finish and no LTD at the 12th fret, but cmon, thats just insane.

Good for him if someone actually did pay that much.

Oppgulp

That's an insane price!

Justinschut

Lucky13..

Post to Thread