Sly

MP 200 vs. Alexi 200

Updated
Right now I'm trying to decide if I should buy the MP 200 or the Alexi 200. I'm a huge fan of both Michael Paget and Alexi Laiho and I've always wanted their signature guitars, but right now, I just want something decent that...
MORE »
jake s.

ec-256 some thing special?

Updated
Any one know the specs on this? And why is this model faded unlike others?...
MORE »
Diogenes S.

ESP LTD MH-250

Updated
Hello , I have a guitar ESP LTD MH 250 and would like to know more about her, wanted his sheet . Does anyone know more about this guitar ? When it was made ​​and where it was ? What material was used ? Thank you ....
MORE »
LTD M-10FR; Authentic?

LTD M-10FR; Authentic?

Updated
Hi. New to the forum (and my first LTD guitar). I just bought a pre-loved (as good as new!) LTD M-10FR (China) and was wondering if it is authentic. It bears the s/no. SK15051041. I cant find any details of this particular...
MORE »
Keith M.

Esp ltd v-100fm tunets

Updated
Hello i have a viper 100fm and I'm looking to buy a set of locking tuners for it i bought the planet waves and they didn't work any advice would be appreciated...
MORE »
Casey  S.

Is this LTD a fake?

Updated
  Thank you ...
MORE »
Michael S.

new 331

Updated
really hyped,got this new today and will post thoughts on it later...
MORE »
ltd arrow

ltd arrow

Updated
     Dear esp,    if you would create an ltd arrow with a hard tail ,cheaper pickups , and in reindeer blue for $200-300 i would buy it at some point . As a metal musician i love over the top things such as v shaped...
MORE »
LTD MW-600 DEMON REALLY NEW FOR SALE

LTD MW-600 DEMON REALLY NEW FOR SALE

Updated
Hi I’m an Italian guitar collector and I have for sale an LTD MW-600 Demon REALLY NEW NEWER PLAYED… NEW AS IN STORE   This model was made in 2010 for the Namm 2010. There was in 2010 Namm also another Michael Wilton LTD...
MORE »
Nathan Harlow

LTD EC-1000 Deluxe String Slipping Out Of Saddle

Updated
Hi All. I have a nice EC-1000 Deluxe that sounds and plays beautifully, however I have an issue with the bridge and saddles. Whenever i'm gigging I seem to hit the lowest string out of it's saddle quite a lot. I play very...
MORE »
Jesper E.

Unique LTD/ESP guitars

Updated
Hello, I am a new user, I am a swedish artist who turn guitars into unique pieces of art. I just want to show you guitarnerds som pics: More pictures here: http://jespereriksson.nu/wordpress/?page_id=2124   And the...
MORE »
Scott G.

Tuner Replacement - Lynch Strat

Updated
Good afternoon! I am looking to replace the LTD stock tuners in my GL-256. Do any of you know of direct drop ins or have suggestions? I am not interested in plugging/redrilling, etc. Thank you, Scott...
MORE »
The struggle to decide which LTD MH I want.

The struggle to decide which LTD MH I want.

Updated
I recently fell in love with the MH series. But I don't know which one I am going to buy and now with the new LTD MH-1001FR, this became a lot harder. Now I have it difficult to make a decision. The LTD MH-1001FR or the LTD...
MORE »
Tan Y.

LTD TE202 production?

Updated
Hey guys! First post here! Just want to ask if ESP still makes the TE 202? I want to get one but looks like they remove that particular model from the catalog.  Keep rockin' \m/...
MORE »
FRX-2E

FRX-2E

Updated
Do you think that they will ever do anything like they did with the F-2e and AX-2e but with the FRX? I abosultly love the way my F-2e looks and I think it would be awesome if they re did the ebony series...
MORE »