ltd arrow

Updated
ltd arrow

Dear esp,

if you would create an ltd arrow with a hard tail ,cheaper pickups , and in reindeer blue for $200-300 i would buy it at some point . As a metal musician i love over the top things such as v shaped guitars . Therefore, anything like a v is naturally cool i love the classics but i prefer the various v spinnoffs such as rhoads and other wild spin-offs the arrow 401 blk looks nice however i don't care too much for emg .I also like floyds but i really dont use them all so often and i use alot of multi-string bends so it really isn't my type of trem . I personally prefer string through body or tune-o-matic or in some rare instances an ever-tune .And finally , reindeer blue is the coolest colour on any and every guitar in every single square foot of the galaxy i.e. it is really freaking cool

sincerely,

Rusty C.

DreadKing

As nice as such an arrow model would be, it sounds like a custom shop option :/

Although if you somehow decide on buying an Arrow 401, you can invest a bit by switching the pickups to your prefered sound and also buy and install the Tremel-no (i believe thats what it is called) where it turns the floyd rose into a non vibrato bridge (or dive only) and the Floyd will act as if it were a TOM bridge.

Josue Q.

It would be pretty nice if they had version of the arrow with a TOM bridge. Like a all black model...maybe one day.

Post to Thread