MP 200 vs. Alexi 200

Updated
Sly

Right now I'm trying to decide if I should buy the MP 200 or the Alexi 200. I'm a huge fan of both Michael Paget and Alexi Laiho and I've always wanted their signature guitars, but right now, I just want something decent that won't break the bank. Hence why I'm deciding between the two 200s. I'm really stuck and I could use some opinions! I've never played on LH-301s, but right now I have a Jackson with an 85 and an 81. Is there a significant auditory difference between 85/81 and LH-301?

Jesse P.

you can find a used alexi laiho on ebay or kijiijii or something like that for around the same price as a brand new 200.

I have 2 of them. the most expensive being 550 with a case and limited to 200 in the world.

no idea if the mp200 is good or not just letting you know that the alexi 600 can be found at virtually the same price as the cheaper one. just gotta get it used. it may have some dents or scratches in it but its worth it

Sly

I looked for an Alexi 600, but they were all in the 600+ range. However, I managed to find an Alexi 200 with an EMG 81 upgrade in near perfect condition for $300. I'm very happy with it to say the least

Post to Thread