The struggle to decide which LTD MH I want.

Updated
The struggle to decide which LTD MH I want.

I recently fell in love with the MH series. But I don't know which one I am going to buy and now with the new LTD MH-1001FR, this became a lot harder. Now I have it difficult to make a decision. The LTD MH-1001FR or the LTD MH-350FR.

If ESP/LTD would make one of those guitars in STBCSB my decision would be a lot easier. Sad they cut back the finishes one the MH and other series.

Dale T.

If you've got money to throw around, have the custom shop make it to your liking.

Mike  W.

I bought a 350NT a few months back and love it. However next one I'm buying is a 1001 deluxe with a Floyd Rose. 

Thrash8315

I bought the MH-350FR a couple of years ago and loved it.  I decided to buy the MH-1001FR a few years ago.  It plays great but the lacquer finish came out strange.  Made it look green.

The other than the hardware (Floyd Rose 1000 vs the Floyd Rose Special and the Grover Tuners vs the ESP tuners), the 1000 series have a set-neck body construction; the MH-350FR guitars are made with a neck-thru construction.  The frets are also of a higher quality. They feel very fast and smooth.

I have thought about upgrading the hardware on my MH-350FR accodingly.  

Post to Thread