Is this LTD a fake?

Updated
Casey  S.

Thank you 

Casey  S.

EC1000

Casey  S.

The current owner claims it's legit and says it's from 2006 and that's why it may look different to current EC1000s

Casey  S.

Couple of more pictures 

satan

i'm not sure about it the cutaway makes it look a bit suspect it's like a gibson like cutaway or mabe a dean but i have an an ec-100qm one thing you can do is mesure the scale the one on esp is 24.75 hope i helped.

Casey  S.

He's selling it and I fancied upgrading but many people were saying it's fake

satan

ok so maybe it is real it may just cut diffrently because it's like 10 years old

Casey  S.

The thing that makes me question it though is the LTD on the headstock. I'll ask if he can measure the scale.

Pushead

LTD used that logo for a while in the early 2000s.  I have my doubts that it's a 2006 model, but I can't read the serial number.

My guess is that it's legit, and that it's from around 2002-2004.  The product catalogs aren't available on the site from that year range, but even the ESP models had the more Gibson-esque lower cutaway back then.  They made the swap (for the US/Canada/Mexico) in 2005 to the current, shorter, horn.

There isn't an EC guitar in the 2000 catalog (in the "Support" section of the site), but you can see the same LTD logo on the LTD Viper guitars.

satan

reading that i've realized that it's as real as an a cup sized pair of titties

Post to Thread