ec-256 some thing special?

Updated
jake s.

Any one know the specs on this? And why is this model faded unlike others?

shupe13

It's just a relic'd model that's very affordable and a great player for that matter. Love my gold one.

jake s.

So i should get it? I played it and its amazing

OneMileLost

If you like it and buying it won't make you homeless, go ahead. The decision is ultimately yours. 

jt76

Buy it, they are great guitars,  I have an ESP eclipse standard and I like my ltd 256 almost as much

sounded good to begin with, I put a seymour duncans in mine and now it sounds even better. 

jake s.

What are the specs on them? Hopefully picking one up today

jt76

The finish is called aged vintage black.

24.75" set neck

22 xj frets

thin u

volume for neck

volume for bridge

tone -  push pull - pull up to spilt the neck and bridge pickups into single coils.

mahogany body maple top

mahogany neck rosewood board

esp branded hardware - (seems to be decent quality and is holding up well)

my frets are also holding up well,

stock pickups are esp 150's they are made by a company called G&B i think ( nothing special but the sound good considering the price of these guitars )

RZK

I'm still thinking about getting one, and I'm an ESP snob. Go for it.

Mark M.

Ive owned  ec1000, ec standard, ec500, ec 401 and the ec reliced 256 . I put emgx's in the 256 and it sounded better than the higher priced models. 

eugene m.

My Straplocks gave out and my 256 went to the stage-No Major issues but Tuner Snapped off...My Question "Does anyone know the Center Dimensions

of The Hole So I can Replace with Locking Tuners" Im Not Very Handy with Repairs so I dont trust my Calculations

Thanks

Gene

Post to Thread