seal se7en
ko112

Help with "Edwards ESP" info

Updated
Hi, I have a ESP custom shop guitar, as well as a couple of LTd's. I have the opportunity to pick up an ESP Edwards style guitar for a good price. My question is, how would you rank these guitars, are they more like...
MORE »
seal se7en

Pickguard for Eclipse II

Updated
I'm very anal about hurting my Snow White Eclipse II. So, does anyone know if its a lot of work to add a pickguard to a ESP Eclipse? I'm asking because I saw that the guitarist from 3 Inches of Blood has a ESP Eclipse I...
MORE »
drw84215

esp without emg?

Updated
hey guys. im on a quest to find the best guitar for me. and i think its going to be an ESP eclipse II. i cant stop playing it at the store. i love it. but the only thing i dont like about it is the EMG. i mean yea there great...
MORE »
khingpynn

Vintage Plus owners chime in.

Updated
I'm saving for a Vintage Plus and would like to know a little more about them. if you own one please chime in post some pics, some sound samples that sorta stuff. I'm curious to have the Vintage plus and GL-56 compared...
MORE »
drw84215

just was introduced to ESP

Updated
hey guys. im new here. i just played a few ESP and LTDs (eclipse II) and loved them. but i have a few questions that i cant seem to find on the internet. there is an EC-500 and an EC-1000. whast the difference. also on most...
MORE »
navarre

Eclipse Question: *Tone*

Updated
Hello to all, I am new to the forum. My name is really navarre, not to be confused with 'navarro'. At any rate, I have been playing acoustic guitar for a long while, but now I am interested in electrics too. I wanted to know...
MORE »
espdood

Eclipse owners, what string gauge you use?

Updated
I know the stock Eclipse's use 10-46 regular gauge strings. I was wondering if there wouldn't be a problem with the nut if I go for a lighter gauge? I know I have to adjust the neck tension, but I know the nut is cut for the...
MORE »
seattlecard

Weight difference between EC-400VF and EC-1000

Updated
Hi all, From what I have read, the EC400VF is not a light guitar. Does anyone know the weight difference between it and the EC-1000? I have played an EC-1000 and felt it was a nice, lighter weight. I've not played the...
MORE »
ESPdude

Eclipse II Pickup Change: Active to Passive?

Updated
Hello all, I know that this may seem like a guitar noob question but I have been playing my LTDs for a few years now. I actually just joined this forum to specifically ask this question. Here it goes. I am seriously...
MORE »
espsy

Sudden urge to buy....

Updated
I don't know why but ive developed a sudden urge to buy an MII NTB. Im not usually into floyd rose trems, but i fancy gettin one of em now...
MORE »
Skully-osis

Not enough choices....

Updated
Man, I wish there were more color choices for the M series. I'd love to get one, but all they carry is straight up black. Wish they had something in like a see thru black flamed maple top with ebony board. I wonder why the...
MORE »
Bjarmis

Worth The Money?

Updated
I´ve been wondering for few months, the Standard Eclipse II, 1400$.. I live in iceland and it cost so much money to order it to iceland, after the shipping, and some things else, the total cost to iceland is...
MORE »
ESP Alexi Booster?

ESP Alexi Booster?

Updated
Hey does anyone here own/have played either an ESP Alexi Sawtooth/Scythe or the Edwards versions equipped with the MM-04 Preamp booster? I've always wondered how that mod sounds for that guitar....
MORE »
Harvest

ESP or LTD Eclipse?

Updated
First of all, i'm new here, so i'm not sure if this is the right sub-forum or not. But here it goes: I've been drooling over the snow white Eclipse CTM II. But is it really worth the money, or should i go for an LTD...
MORE »