esp without emg?

Updated
drw84215
hey guys. im on a quest to find the best guitar for me. and i think its going to be an ESP eclipse II. i cant stop playing it at the store. i love it. but the only thing i dont like about it is the EMG. i mean yea there great and everything but my ibanez already has EMGs. has an1 replaced the EMGs? i kno the sunburst eclipse doesnt have EMGs but i love the white version. thanks guys :cool:
Vivo

Hey! No I've never seen a white Eclipse II without EMG's. But replacing shouldn't be very difficult. You can try to sell the EMG's on ebay afterwards.
Greets

sp1ke

what's the question? has anyone replaced emgs in an eclipse with passives? yes, they have.

drw84215

hey guys. thanks for all the answers, but i should have been more clearer with my question. i know how to replace pick ups no problem. but how do they sound without the EMGs. i feel that EMG's make all guitars sound the same. (or close to it). im thinking about droping some seymour duncan59s in it or somthing cool like that.

Brian

i feel that EMG's make all guitars sound the same. (or close to it).

I was going to reply until I read that...:rolleyes:

load more replies (1 of 1)
Ravens Creed

Dont bother with 59's unless you play vintage rock. One in the neck, maybe. JB's are excellent all round pups as are DiMarzio Tone Zones.

EMG's react quite differently with different woods. As all pups do.

Post to Thread