Vintage Plus owners chime in.

Updated
khingpynn
I'm saving for a Vintage Plus and would like to know a little more about them. if you own one please chime in post some pics, some sound samples that sorta stuff. I'm curious to have the Vintage plus and GL-56 compared aswell as there is a new GL-56 and GL-256 coming this year. Any help is apprecitaed. Craig
BigSillyGoose

Ooh!

1point8t

I just bought a GL256 yesterday... it'll be here on Tuesday, I'll give a full writeup when it arrives.

BigSillyGoose

Cheers man, better now shes sperzeled up!

BigSillyGoose

Welcome to the forum.

Gfunks is from an older run. They dont do that awesome green anymore.

They released two new colours this year, red w/maple board and Olympic White w/rosewood board. Unfortunately for you, all the new Vintage Plus models are reliced.

espdood

I had an 07 Vintage plus. Great guitar. Very clean tone, almost a broken in feel. The finish is so nice and smooth..since it's been relic'd from the factory. I recommend getting one. I'd choose this guitar over a Fender American series/standard any day.

KH Guitar Freak

The Vintage Plus range is definitely nice, but I myself would put them Texas Specials or Fender Custom Shop Vintage pups, JMO... 8o

Bridge The Void

I really want a Vintage plus...really really want. An LTD line would be killer...

khingpynn

look forward to your review.

khingpynn

I played two black and one SB at axe on friday.
First thoughts... Light, very nice neck, love the star neck joint, very comfortable body contours.
Now all i need is a white one.

Post to Thread