kingkobra813

please help if you know about wiring!!

Updated
well let me tell you what i have first and then ill explain where i want to go. first right now i have emg 81, 1 vol, 1 tone, and pa-2. i just routed out a hole so i can put in a neck pickup. what i would like to do...
MORE »
Metal Mortician

Tone Pros help, plz

Updated
I'm currently at my wits-end trying to intonate this damn thing. :mad: Here's the skinny: Tone Pros AVT II on the 'ol Santana SE Tuning to C Standard using Ernie Ball Not Even Slinkys (.012 - .056) Now I've...
MORE »
Bridge The Void

Tuning issues

Updated
Righto. My Eclipse has Sperzels. Sperzel locking tuners are meant to be great at keeping the guitar in tune, right? The damn thing won't stay in tune. At all. Ever. What else could be wrong with it? Its a standard series...
MORE »
MasterOfPuppies

Fingerboard maintenance - lemon oil - carnauba wax

Updated
hi i am searching info to take care on the fingerboard of my guitar i read must be used carnauba wax for rosewood fingerboards and a lemon oil product for ebony fingerboards. do you know more? thanx...
MORE »
Knobs on ESPs

Knobs on ESPs

Updated
I need to replace hardware on my guitar (the control knobs) and I'm not sure how to go about doing it without damaging them. They're the solid metal knobs that have the little 'center' hole on the side. I'm pretty sure...
MORE »
Pickup humming...advice needed!!!!

Pickup humming...advice needed!!!!

Updated
Well...I have a odd problem! Two of my guitars make this horrible electic humming noise. One of them have passives the other one EMGzzz with 18V. The passive ones make this sound when its plugged in and is not touched upon....
MORE »
Pots for coil taps?

Pots for coil taps?

Updated
I'm planning on installing coil taps for both pups (SD JB & 59) on my guitar, but I'm not sure what sort of push/pull pots I should get to replace the ones on my guitar (EC-1000). Any advice guys?...
MORE »
Zakk Amott

ESP DV8 Mustaine

Updated
Hi , I need some informations . Did the ESP DV8 Mustaine signature came in Standard version or only in Custom shop version . I know there was a LTD model but my question is essentially on the ESP models . I have...
MORE »
my pup ring snapped in half

my pup ring snapped in half

Updated
ok all my EMG 81 in the bridge of my Viper 100 went dead, i removed it and sent it back to EMG and they replaced it, i took it to a tech cuz i wasnt sure if a specific pup height was needed for the EMG and he snapped parts...
MORE »
diablo272

Neck shape

Updated
Does anyone know what the difference is between a Thin U and a U? Is a Thin U much thinner than a U? Can you compare each to a neck on other guitars? I like a pretty thin neck, would a U be too chunky? I know I'm not...
MORE »
MikeC

EMG Help

Updated
Hey guys! My buddy isn't familiar with working with pickups and stuff. He got the KFK EMG set in his warlock, and it has the boost switch for the pickups. We were messing with the switch and just couldn't hear any...
MORE »
Zakk Amott

neck thru informations

Updated
Hi , Did you know if the ESP Standard/signature series have carbon rods on neckthru necks or two way truss rod? What about custom shop series ? What about LTD signature ? Thanks ....
MORE »
MasterOfPuppies

delay - how to set up te tempo?

Updated
hi years ago i read that there is a little calculation to set up te tempo of a delay unit in order to sound perfet to the BPMs of a certain song it was like an equation.. can anybody help me? ;) thanx...
MORE »
EMG Accessory Question

EMG Accessory Question

Updated
I am thinking about getting a MIM Strat and modding the hell out of it, the pickups would be a EMG 85/60 with a Vol/Vol and a accessory. The thing is i was gonna put a SPC or a Afterburner in it, but i was also thinking...
MORE »
espsy

how long do ESP dry their ebony FB's for?

Updated
All the talk of ebony not bein dried properly before using it on fretboards has made me pose the question. How long does ESP's ebony go through the drying process before being used for fretboards? Anyone know? Mr Moderator??...
MORE »