sahlomonic

New Lynch LTD next year?

Updated
I was disappointed that there wasn't a new Lynch LTD this year, I'm wondering if the series is going to be discontinued, or if there are plans for another LTD model in 2013??...
MORE »
jclogston

LTD GL-200k anyone?

Updated
Hi all - So what are the general thoughts on it, specifically the neck? I don't care about the pickups as i would swap them out anyways, but really interested in it as i like the graphics but don't care to spend >$1000...
MORE »
bltandsoup

Hex 7

Updated
I have a hex 7, I'm wondering is the body the exact size of the 6 string V's....
MORE »
slayer1129

Jeff Hanneman Sig ESP

Updated
im interested in purchasing one. how often do they come across on this site? preferably an older one, not a big fan of the "H" and daggers. JDF...
MORE »
6stringvintage

ESP KH-2 SE Greenburst two Versions??

Updated
Hallo,, first post, first question. I hope somebody can explain me, why there are two versions of this guitar on the market???. One with black Hardware, one with Black Nickel Hardware. I found out, that die Black...
MORE »
Kh-dc

Kh-dc

Updated
Pretty sure this should be in the signature guitars section considering this is about the KH-DC. but I'm just wondering if anyone has seen Kirk playing a KH-DC on stage? I have been looking through a lot of recent...
MORE »
bennyvh

esp kh20 / JH1 for sale (not mine! just links)

Updated
found these on a dutch selling site kh20 JH1...
MORE »
danloads

Esp kh-3 NTB question

Updated
Hey guy Ive been offered a kh3 custom shop with the open book head stock and I am unsure about it. Its defently a proper esp but I own a bolt on version which I thought was a 24.5" scale but when I put the neck up against the...
MORE »
Need help deciding

Need help deciding

Updated
Hey all this is my first post on this forum so go easy on me please. I'm basically wanting to buy a new ESP and I'm torn between the Snakebyte and the Truckster. I like both but can't yet decide which one exactly so if anyone...
MORE »
ESP_KKV

Is this Hanneman's guitar?

Updated
Hey guys...! Is someone know something about this guitar? Is someone have seen this guitar in Hanneman's hands?...
MORE »
New KH Ouija LTD real or fake

New KH Ouija LTD real or fake

Updated
I am a new member of the ESP forum and this is my first post. I just bought this KH Ouija LTD brand new and it looks real but I want others peoples opinion. Thanks in advance....
MORE »
ESP Emppu Vuorinen EV-3 Imaginaerum

ESP Emppu Vuorinen EV-3 Imaginaerum

Updated
Emppu's...
MORE »
New signature models.

New signature models.

Updated
So when can we expect some new model guitars out from artists like Hetfeild and Hammet? Is it an annual thing that something new comes along or a whenever it happens type of thing? Just wondering because I want to buy a...
MORE »
Digiadaamore

KH-25 Alder?

Updated
Ok guys ive been trying to get an answer to this for awhile, i have contacted esp twice and not heard anything. Is the kh-25 alder? the esp site says yes, however many other sites say no. Does anyone have solid info if its...
MORE »
Painting a Body/Neck

Painting a Body/Neck

Updated
alright. I'm not too far from painting my m-100 neck and body black for my mummy project, but I'm pretty nervous about messing it up... what ALL do I need to get a nice smooth mirror finish? tips? suggestions? I wouldn't...
MORE »