Kh-dc

Updated
Kh-dc
Pretty sure this should be in the signature guitars section considering this is about the KH-DC. but I'm just wondering if anyone has seen Kirk playing a KH-DC on stage? I have been looking through a lot of recent Metallica live videos and haven't seen Kirk playing a DC!!
Annia

Pretty sure this should be in the signature guitars section considering this is about the KH-DC.

but I'm just wondering if anyone has seen Kirk playing a KH-DC on stage? I have been looking through a lot of recent Metallica live videos and haven't seen Kirk playing a DC!!

At the 30th anniversary in december

Irontusk73

fU4ffcaXxg0

Saiko

He keeps it on tour tuned to drop C in case they play St Anger songs much like James keeps his Grynch's tuned the same. They never play St Anger songs live but have the guitars there just in case.

Geetarguy70

So what you are hearing is ESP put out a brand new signature line guitar that will never be used by the artist except on very rare occasion. At least with the Grynch, he used it nightly for an entire tour cycle

Digiadaamore

wait for the huge mexico shows, i bet youll see it

japs5607

He used it on the Jools Holland show in the uk when they played songs off that dog shite lulu album with Lou Reed

Tom.Ashworth

Has anyone actually seen the ESP version for sale? Their are LTD's from the orion fest on ebay but not ESP's?

Geetarguy70

Has anyone actually seen the ESP version for sale? Their are LTD's from the orion fest on ebay but not ESP's?

Drum City has one for sale ESP version

load more replies (1 of 1)
Metlupass2

They're gay as fuck IMO.

Tox

they're gay as fuck imo.

this!

ESP 348

They're gay as fuck IMO.

Yeah, pretty average unfortunately. :(

I wonder why they bothered to deviate from the usual "KH" model???? Like Metallica, ESP are obviously not scared to try something different.

It would have been nice to own a a see-thru black cherry KH2 guitar without ordering one from the custom shop. :D

Zorlac

A double cutaway les paul styled guitar with high end ltd build quiality, emg pickups, interesting finish gold hardware locking tunes etc would be an amazing seller. if it were not for the signature series price tag.
im quite please with my ec-1000 that i got for $500. The kh-dc is pretty cool and if i needed another set neck, stop tail guitar id deffentley scoop it. :lol
i think it would be a great addition to your already very respectable Hammet collection :)

ESP 348

A double cutaway les paul styled guitar with high end ltd build quiality, emg pickups, interesting finish gold hardware locking tunes etc would be an amazing seller. if it were not for the signature series price tag.

It probably is an amazing guitar, but I don't like it. Just my opinion of course. :D

And you're right, if it didn't have the big price tag I am sure it would sell nicely.

im quite please with my ec-1000 that i got for $500. The kh-dc is pretty cool and if i needed another set neck, stop tail guitar id deffentley scoop it. :lol

The EC-1000 is a great guitar and $500 is a great price too.

i think it would be a great addition to your already very respectable Hammet collection :)

Yep, my thoughts exactly. :D

I bet I will buy it and play it once. Just like my KH3. :o

Post to Thread