My ESPs

My ESPs

Updated
hey guys, finally decide to join this forum after lurking in here for some time. These are my modest collection. The Grynch and Exp. the Exp and Aria bass was signed in '13 during M&G. Also am looking for JH1, JH2 and...
MORE »
The Proof is in The Catalog!

The Proof is in The Catalog!

Updated
This is the 2013 ESP Product Catalog that CLEARLY shows the ESP SnakeByte Custom Shop guitar. It has the CS logo right there displayed for all to see. Why on Gods Earth would they sell me anything other than the guitar listed...
MORE »
ESP + LTD Ouijas (Photos)

ESP + LTD Ouijas (Photos)

Updated
Hey guys, finally I took some photos of all my ouijas, together. So, I thought I should post them here for your viewing pleasure As a bonus, at the end, you have some photos of the red sparkle ouija with the ibanez tube...
MORE »
Fiutem F.

Serial Number Check?

Updated
K1249304 Hello all; would someone please let me know if this serial number is legitimate? Do all signature series have the ESP logo on the back of the headstock?    This one does not, and I feel like I got the deal of a...
MORE »
JH2 #084/200

JH2 #084/200

Updated
I just jumped on this. Seller said it's all original, near mint condition. with case and COA.  -UPDATE- So it looks like this particular one has been all over the place and had a professional restoration done at some point...
MORE »
Thelaptops g.

ESP Guitars: The History, Models, and Popularity

Updated
ESP Guitars: The History, Models, and Popularity ESP guitars are one of the most popular and sought-after guitars in the world. They are renowned for their superior quality, craftsmanship, and exceptional sound. In this...
MORE »
Richard Kruspe new Phoenix signature model

Richard Kruspe new Phoenix signature model

Updated
So Richard from Rammstein has been playing a new Esp Phoenix model on their tour this year. Judging by the signature on the headstock, it might be a prototype for the rumoured RZK-III signature and not a custom shop guitar....
MORE »
Does anyone actually own a White Ouija?????

Does anyone actually own a White Ouija?????

Updated
I was just curious if anyone has actually purchased a 9k white Ouija??...
MORE »
Joseph J.

LTD Kirk Hammett Ouija Purple Sparkle

Updated
I am selling my LTD Kirk Hammett Ouija Purple Sparkle. It's in mint condition as it's never left my home studio and has only been played about a dozen times. I have the certificate, original case, and all case candy.  I'm...
MORE »
Looking to buy Jeff Hanneman sig

Looking to buy Jeff Hanneman sig

Updated
Looking for a camo Jeff Hanneman signature. Looking for Eagle, or S & Key primarily but will consider others. Would also consider black models with eagle or s & key inlays or any other interesting ones, thanks....
MORE »
Jhuttatx88

Anyone else noticing LTD QC Issues lately?

Updated
Over the past few months I’ve purchased an LTD Snakebyte, a GH600 Signature, and an LTD EC1000. Every one had QC issues that for the price point should not have made it out of the factory like that. The Snakebyte and GH600...
MORE »
Chris C.

Serial Number Check

Updated
Is this serial number legit.  ESP 2012 Snakebyte...
MORE »
morphius1

Michael Paget signature V

Updated
If anyone has got one or just some real life pics please post i'm thinking of getting the ltd one but i wanna see what it looks like first :D...
MORE »
Triangle Five

Unknown ESP

Updated
Anyone know what this is?  I got it in 1989. It used to be pink.  The collide thing is a sticker...
MORE »
ESP Snakebyte - Color Thoughts

ESP Snakebyte - Color Thoughts

Updated
I feel like the Hetfield line could use some new colorways. I really think different burst finishes could work really well on both the Snakebyte and Vulture models. (See rough mockups below). 

MORE »