Is this Hanneman's guitar?

Updated
ESP_KKV
Hey guys...! Is someone know something about this guitar? Is someone have seen this guitar in Hanneman's hands?
ESP_KKV

Yes - this is just badly cut(out) picrure...! The owner telling that it is Jeff's personal old guitar from 90's... one of the first his ESP...! And i want to hear your opinion - is it really Jeff's personla guitar or no...?! If yes - maybe someone have picture of Jeff with this guitar...!?

eddietorres666

He has had many of those over the years, so it's hard to tell.

If you can verify the age.( check Serial nr, or lack of )

if true it's probably a well used guitar that hasn't seen action in years,
and would need a lot of attention to be made working again.
A new bridge to start with ( $300 or so )

if the price is not too high I would say go for it ! :D

load more replies (1 of 1)
ESP_KKV

Is someone have pics or video..?

carr65

I have not seen Jeff play that guitar on the hell awaits or reign in blood tours,but i would not rule out that he has a guitar like that ,he could have used it and then retired it .

ESP_KKV

I have not seen Jeff play that guitar on the hell awaits or reign in blood tours,but i would not rule out that he has a guitar like that ,he could have used it and then retired it .

Yes... it's possible..!

It was impossible to seen this guitar in Hell awaits and Reign tour, because at that time he used LP and BC Rich..! )))

ESP_KKV

Yea... it would be very cool to find picture when guitar has stickers and it is in Jeff's hands..!

carr65

Jeff use a Jackson guitar on the reign tour ,i seem them at the Ritz in NYC and Jeff was playing a jackson

carr65

Hell awaits tour Jeff was using lp's ,and bc rich ,kerry used bc rich from the start of slayer and did play jackson and esp guitars but went right back to bc rich

Post to Thread