New KH Ouija LTD real or fake

Updated
New KH Ouija LTD real or fake
I am a new member of the ESP forum and this is my first post. I just bought this KH Ouija LTD brand new and it looks real but I want others peoples opinion. Thanks in advance.
bennyvh

seems legit to me..

gz!

leiyang

I have contacted a ESP rep and was told that this is a pre production Ouija guitar. There is no 2009 copyright hasbro because it is a prototype and was made to show Hasbro the design so ESP could get the ok to produce it.

ESP 348

I have contacted a ESP rep and was told that this is a pre production Ouija guitar. There is no 2009 copyright hasbro because it is a prototype and was made to show Hasbro the design so ESP could get the ok to produce it.

My thoughts exactly also. Must have been one of the very first ones made to have that serial number. :)

Great guitar, very nice and rare find. Certainly a keeper as it does have a nice story to go with it. :)

Trendkill

That's the quickest response from ESP about a guitar :D. Usually people wait months with regard to serial inquiries :D

leiyang

That's the quickest response from ESP about a guitar :D. Usually people wait months with regard to serial inquiries :D

I have a ESP rep on speed dial he is the one that found this guitar for me.

carr65

That's a real LTD Ouija guitar you lucked out .yesterday i went to my local Guitar Center and they had a used ESP OUIJA guitar for sale priced at $4,999.99 the guitar did not look used at all not a scratch,ding etc... looked brand new .I was told that the ESP Ouija guitar had a very limited number produced and finding a ESP Ouija guitar is very rare .

Omerta

Friggin NICE! if you dont mind my asking what'd ya pay?

ESP 348

yesterday i went to my local Guitar Center and they had a used ESP OUIJA guitar for sale priced at $4,999.99 the guitar did not look used at all not a scratch,ding etc... looked brand new .I was told that the ESP Ouija guitar had a very limited number produced and finding a ESP Ouija guitar is very rare .

I'd say that is the re-issue Ouija listed for sale at that price. Great price too, they are amazing guitars.

They made 50 white and 50 black Ouijas in 2009.

load more replies (1 of 1)
leiyang

Friggin NICE! if you dont mind my asking what'd ya pay?

I paid US.

leiyang

I paid $1199 US

Post to Thread