ESP KH-2 SE Greenburst two Versions??

Updated
6stringvintage
Hallo,, first post, first question. I hope somebody can explain me, why there are two versions of this guitar on the market???. One with black Hardware, one with Black Nickel Hardware. I found out, that die Black Hardware is on the ESP in the USA and Black Nickel Hardware is new now for Europe. What is the sense behind it ?? THX Greetings from germany !!
Geetarguy70

Depends where you buy it. I think in Europe there is a ban on some chemical used in the black hardware so you get the nickle, whereas the US has the black. Same thing with the Snakebytes, I see them over sea's with the nickle but mine has black. I think that's why

ESP 348

Depends where you buy it. I think in Europe there is a ban on some chemical used in the black hardware so you get the nickle, whereas the US has the black. Same thing with the Snakebytes, I see them over sea's with the nickle but mine has black. I think that's why

Exactly right mate. :)

I bought a US KH2-SE because I wanted the black hardware on my guitar. :)

load more replies (1 of 1)
Pushead

You guys worry about the strangest stuff.

ESP 348

You guys are interested in the strangest stuff.

Fixed. :o:o

shathe

mine's blackalicious. but i seriously doubt a difference in value would arise. how could it be more than maybe 300 bucks difference if all you have to do is buy a floyd original, some gotohs, and three knobs? if anything, the black gotohs will go up in value...

Pushead

I've heard the KH-2 SEs with the black nickel will rival the price of an original '52 Telecaster within the year.

Geetarguy70

I've heard the KH-2 SEs with the black nickel will rival the price of an original '52 Telecaster within the year.

You're way off dude. That happened last week

frantic77

looks like an acceptable price,congas

Post to Thread