xdaynex

why did kirk hammet drop some sigs for 2008?!

Updated
the 2008 website shows he dropped all his eclipse style models and a few others:(...
MORE »
Jh-4

Jh-4

Updated
any one have pics of the JH-4 EX not MXP body.....ive only seen pics of the "prototype" fretboard.........
MORE »
fkuaso

Jon Donais

Updated
anyone know when they are to be released for sale?...
MORE »
Brian1972

China made guitars

Updated
I have posted a few times now and I thanks for all the info I received. It seems most of the lower end guitars seem to be made in China now. I have searches high and low to find out where they were made and it seems that the...
MORE »
Axle

New Ninja Vs - Better or worse?

Updated
Do you think the new Ninja Vs will be better or not so good as the original Ninja? I think they will because I always wanted a Ninja with a Floyd Rose and now I finally go to see one. Should they have kept the pickguard as...
MORE »
metsabbatallica

KH2 boltie

Updated
I have been thinking of buying an Mii TN for a while and customizing it (add tome and 3 way blade) to use in my band and jams as a beater etc. .As would like a guitar with a Floyd, but I have found a kh2 custom bolt on...
MORE »
MyApocalypse

Old Travis Miguel Model = Ugly

Updated
The old travis miguel ltd 600 model, the goldish-yellowish whatever the hell it was Viper=HIDEOUS. Anybody agree? It makes me want to cry. He gets his own sig model and THIS is what he comes up with?! Luckily he...
MORE »
Who here has/had both a MII NT and a KH2 NT??

Who here has/had both a MII NT and a KH2 NT??

Updated
how do the necks compare? what about the sound and feel?...
MORE »
Palito

Fs: Nib Esp Gl-56

Updated
Just like the title reads, up for sale is a ESP GL-56 completly new, no issues at all. This ESP is a hard to find model. Comes with ESP case, certificate of authenticity and all case candy. Guitar is located in Killeen TX....
MORE »
xdaynex

thin u neck

Updated
hey are the thin u necks from esp/ltd really beefy or kinda beefy and thin?...
MORE »
squawken

Flying V advice

Updated
Hi Guys, I am looking at buying an ESP Edwards Flying V. It is between that and an old Greco Flying V. How is the tone on the ESP Flying V? I found somewhere on this forum that the body on the ESP is a little thin, and...
MORE »
Brian1972

Hanneman 200 or hammett 202

Updated
If anyone can help it would be awesome... I am a fairly new guitar player and I'm looking to buy either the Hammett 202 or the Hanneman 200. I really like the way the Hanneman looks, but can anyone give me any info on which...
MORE »
jdkcfh666

tom araya ta 600?

Updated
new to here but looking to upgrade my bass and was leaning to the ta 600 but havent seen one in the stores or anything just wanting to know if its worth the money or go a diff route or brand an this would be my first esp/ltd...
MORE »
kneeds86

Anything for sale...But no crap

Updated
Anyone selling any sig's or mx-250's?...
MORE »
metalmatthew

spam...al 128 scythe

Updated
looking to sale a edwards al-128-scythe..mint condition..mint..no dings..no chips..plays great..comes with esp hard case and strap locks..i may except trades .....i will try to get better pics. no camara right now.....
MORE »