New Ninja Vs - Better or worse?

Updated
Axle
Do you think the new Ninja Vs will be better or not so good as the original Ninja? I think they will because I always wanted a Ninja with a Floyd Rose and now I finally go to see one. Should they have kept the pickguard as the original? You tell me.
Monologous

Me think the original Ninja had more of the true spirit of the ninja.

Axle

You're right, because it's a very fast guitar. If they at least kept the pickguard it would still have the original vibe.

moosemeister

I honestly think the older ninja is better, well atleast better than the floyd rose one. Sorry but I dont think the ninja looks any good red. The see thru-black one looks pretty sweet though.

N3rdAl3rt

i liek red, black is boring imo

fuzzymuffler

I like the old black one

N3rdAl3rt

You're right, because it's a very fast guitar.

a guitar is only as fast as the player imo

TheEnemy

a guitar is only as fast as the player imo

Then my guitar is faster than your:p

load more replies (1 of 1)
Shreddy

But the guitar is till uber hawt. Although the only thing that used to attract me towards it was :
1.The fact that M Amott used it
2.It didnt have a floyd.

Bridge The Void

I was holding out on a white one...the quilt tops look nice and all, but when I saw Ammott's white Ninja at Gigantour a while back I was praying for one to come out eventually...ah well. :(

avi44x

I was holding out on a white one...the quilt tops look nice and all, but when I saw Ammott's white Ninja at Gigantour a while back I was praying for one to come out eventually...ah well. :(

Same here....I really want that white one. I could care less about the floyd rose, if I want to use a floyd rose I'd just use my M-II but I really wanted a white ninja =(
I could proly import one but that would be extra money and it'd be a lot cheaper if they just offered it here in the U.S.
I guess I might just go for an original ninja.

Axle

I've never seen one in person, are they as good looking in real life as they are in the pics, or better?

NinjaDamo

I was holding out on a white one...

the white is the sex!

had mine for a month now, one very sexy guitar.. the white just suits it so well.

id love to see the see through black in person thought, tempting.. but ive already got an Amott sig, as well as GAS for a couple of other guitars :D

hermz

The new see-thru black Ninja rules all.

guitarsatbmusic

I was holding out on a white one...the quilt tops look nice and all, but when I saw Ammott's white Ninja at Gigantour a while back I was praying for one to come out eventually...ah well.
In the UK you've had access to the white Amott for nearly a year now.

IncredibleMinds

Like the new finishes and of course the ebony fingerbord

ForYourDarkness

Is it true that they have satin necks now?

Personally I don't mind satin necks, but with a red quilt or something it'd really **** up the look IMO.

Really, I just wanted the same ninja as 2007, but with an ebony fingerboard, and maybe a floyd. None of this satin neck (still not sure) and quilt stuff :P

hermz

Well I guess that's the difference between signature guitars and custom guitars. You don't get what you want. You get what Mike wants ;)

ForYourDarkness

...Any answers on the satin neck thing?

Cause that MAY be a deciding a factor for muh' purchase of said geetar.

hermz

...Any answers on the satin neck thing?

Cause that MAY be a deciding a factor for muh' purchase of said geetar.

Satin neck on the red one.

ForYourDarkness

Just the red one?

That is absolutely unfair :(

Axle

I can't decide, I like them both.

MyApocalypse

I'm DEFINATELY liking the ninja+floyd. Although it doesn't look very easy to access the higher frets..anybody else notice this?

Post to Thread