Hanneman 200 or hammett 202

Updated
Brian1972
If anyone can help it would be awesome... I am a fairly new guitar player and I'm looking to buy either the Hammett 202 or the Hanneman 200. I really like the way the Hanneman looks, but can anyone give me any info on which one is better??? I have the Zakk wylde epiphone now and it has active pickups so I'm trying to stay away from them until I get better.I don't want to buy cheap but I can't afford alot either.. Thanks Brian
wilas101

From what I'm seeing they have the same hardware with the exception of the tremolo. If you have a preference between the licensed floyd rose and the Kahler (which I know nothing about) that will have to factor into your decision.

The biggest difference that I see is in the necks. The JH model is going to have a smaller feeling neck due to being a 41mm nut vs the 43mm on the KH model. It doesn't appear that either will be sporting a very thick neck as they're both listed at extra thin.

That part you'll have figure out for yourself. Do you prefer a bigger or smaller neck?

Then just decide how badly you want the digital camo look.

Post to Thread