Old Travis Miguel Model = Ugly

Updated
MyApocalypse
The old travis miguel ltd 600 model, the goldish-yellowish whatever the hell it was Viper=HIDEOUS. Anybody agree? It makes me want to cry. He gets his own sig model and THIS is what he comes up with?! Luckily he fixed it this year.. its now black, and his ESP model with white binding doesn't look half bad.
___KC___

he still sucks...

MyApocalypse

he still sucks...

Lmao! i know..he doesn't really deserve a sig model..i think evenI could play better than him :rollin

OutlawTorn

he still sucks...

+1

MV-CTM

the new colour is much better, that gold was hideous, but I do hate anything that's gold so I may be biased :lol

MyApocalypse

the new colour is much better, that gold was hideous, but I do hate anything that's gold so I may be biased :lol

Haha, the gold truly was hideous. :D

moosemeister

The new one is MUCH better.

NeckFace

i actually like it. yea....so...theres my 2 cents to this argument? :) lol

espenguin

Didnt they make a neon green one a while back? that would be pretty sweet

nwright

The other guitar player (Dan Jacobs?) had an EX he covered with neon green gaff tape, but it was never a production thing.

I liked the gold TM600...Satin black is ooooold already. Plus I hate satin finishes personally.

SA-WEET

The other guitar player (Dan Jacobs?) had an EX he covered with neon green gaff tape, but it was never a production thing.

I liked the gold TM600...Satin black is ooooold already. Plus I hate satin finishes personally.

and Dan had a green one with a pink stripe goin around the back horn, it looked vool in my opinion

gab4554

It was an EX-50 with EMGs and he did the tape by himself. It was his own custom guitars.

Post to Thread