KH2 boltie

Updated
metsabbatallica
I have been thinking of buying an Mii TN for a while and customizing it (add tome and 3 way blade) to use in my band and jams as a beater etc. .As would like a guitar with a Floyd, but I have found a kh2 custom bolt on cheaper. So was wondering what the neck is like on the bolt on i have played KH2 CSNT’s and Mii NT and Mii urban camo SS NT but not a kh2 bolt on. Any info or insight into what the neck feels like in comparison would be great! Thanks
HateEvent

Thicker (slightly) than my KH but not as wide as my Hanny. ;)

strngthbyndstrngth

I haven't played an MII, but the CS kh2NT is a round profile alot like My eclipse II...the Bolty KH-2 is totally different it's a D shape, thin and wide.

KH Guitar Freak

Thicker (slightly) than my KH but not as wide as my Hanny. ;)

I actually think it's thinner or similar, just that the bolty neck on the back is flat... 8o

wherever-i-roam

i can only compare my bolt on kh2 with a 602, but the neck feels very nice, fast, smooth, feels real nice to play

metsabbatallica

for those who have owned or own any quality differences in your opinion,i wouldnt think so going by the ESP customs i have played.

HateEvent

for those who have owned or own any quality differences in your opinion,i wouldnt think so going by the ESP customs i have played.

Quality differences between the M-II NT and the CS KH-2? You already know the answer to that from playing both of mine ;)

KHGF - it may just be the shape rather than the 'thickness' that gave me that impression. Although, it's meant to be thinner (the CS KH-2NT).

Post to Thread