why did kirk hammet drop some sigs for 2008?!

Updated
xdaynex
the 2008 website shows he dropped all his eclipse style models and a few others:(
OutlawTorn

idk...but i dont think HE dropped them

kneeds86

prolly cuz esp came out wih a 10k guitar with his name on it

OutlawTorn

sales?.... ive seen a zillion KH-2s and next to no KH-3s

willhaven

Probably because they weren't selling well.

JMad81

I always thought the KH 3 was ugly. It needed an arch top with an eclipse headstock.

wherever-i-roam

i dont mind it, it buy one if i was rich but out of choice, no

___KC___

the kh 3 always reminded me of gibson's melody-maker, with the skinny headstock and the flat-top and all...

1point8t

the kh 3 always reminded me of gibson's melody-maker, with the skinny headstock and the flat-top and all...

That's the guitar in which the KH3 was modeled after.

Butch

i just realised this, idk why......maybe the mod can share some light.

ampartic

I liked the full thickness and headstock, but the price was crap! I just don't get some people...I'd never spend 2K just to have someone elses name on MY guitar...well maybe if I got to live with and bug the shit out of Kirk for a week or two. Ah I can imagine it now...

Me: I just bought this damn guitar, now you can afford to feed your damn spoiled kid for another couple months bitch.

Kirk: Leave me alone.

Me: Because of you I'm broke, and you're a millionaire, how does that make you feel bitch?

Kirk: I have to practice tomorrow, shut up and let me sleep, man.

Me: You're kinda rich, bitch. You should enjoy every moment of it so wake your ass up you ungreatful bitch and make me some coffee, oh and uh I'm takin the mug with me. So sign it bitch!

... to be continued

Ozzfun

I liked the full thickness and headstock, but the price was crap! I just don't get some people...I'd never spend 2K just to have someone elses name on MY guitar...well maybe if I got to live with and bug the shit out of Kirk for a week or two. Ah I can imagine it now...

Me: I just bought this damn guitar, now you can afford to feed your damn spoiled kid for another couple months bitch.

Kirk: Leave me alone.

Me: Because of you I'm broke, and you're a millionaire, how does that make you feel bitch?

Kirk: I have to practice tomorrow, shut up and let me sleep, man.

Me: You're kinda rich, bitch. You should enjoy every moment of it so wake your ass up you ungreatful bitch and make me some coffee, oh and uh I'm takin the mug with me. So sign it bitch!

... to be continued

Wow.

load more replies (1 of 1)
chrisolson

Does anyone REALLY care? Black guitars...meh...

HateEvent

Does anyone REALLY care? Black guitars...meh...

People who wanted one.

Nothing wrong with black guitars ;)

KH-3 NT will still be available for Export (UK, Aus, Europe) as far as I'm aware. The rest are gone though.

chrisolson

Just kinda boring. I like 80's graphics.

Nice avatar.

HateEvent

I like both to be honest. Good variation in a collection with one solid black. Looks pretty classy on the right guitar too when in good condition IMO :)

And thanks, I wholeheartedly agree :D

SuperDuperNaut

kh-3 sux

Justinschut

Didnt like the looks of the KH3 either, I had one for a short while from a trade. Not a bad guitar tho. I noticed the KH Jr isnt on the page either btw

nicknuisance

KH series sucks.

Post to Thread