Mike  W.

LTD mh350nt dbsb

Updated
I just bought this guitar and love it so far. I noticed that it was made in China which took me by surprise. My EC-1000 is Korean made, I was under the impression all other Ltd guitars besides the deluxe models are made in...
MORE »
Osvaldas V.

ESP LTD EC-331

Updated
Hello there, so i got my guitar around 6 weeks ago it played really well until last week, it only makes noise when i touch the cable end the one that goes into the guitar and the string(s) i thought it had a loose wire or...
MORE »
Naike

String spacing on 2007 ltd m-400, and in general

Updated
What is the string spacing on the esp/ltd Floyd rose licensed guitars? I'm asking because I have the ltd m400 (I cannot measure it myself at the moment, not at home) and I'm buying a new pickup but I'm wondering if I need the...
MORE »
Identify this guitar?

Identify this guitar?

Updated
Hey! A few years back I bought this cheap guitar, and I can't really say that I know what exactly it is. It looks like a 90's ESP M-II, with the single coil in neck position, but then again the headstock and inlay in 12th...
MORE »
Aleksandar J.

Ec-407b???

Updated
I wish to see a ltd ec-407b. Maybe an e-2, too. I would buy it directly. 
A baritone 27" instead of a 25,5" set neck. Man that would be awesome, tried the sct-607b, but don't like the alder body i guess, lacks in...
MORE »
Raymond F.

ESP LTD M-50 Worth it?

Updated
Looking at buying a guitar I know its a little cheaper than most people go but the LTD M-50 has taken my liking has anyone here used one before who can say weather its worth the £139 i am willing to pay for it ???...
MORE »
steven e.

Hanneman Tribute Guitar

Updated
Whoever gets the Hanneman Tribute Guitar first or already has on  can you please put it on youtube so i can see how it looks with the black on the back. Very dissapointed its not camo all the way around but i have one pre...
MORE »
question

question

Updated
Who won the november point thing ?...
MORE »
steven e.

Hanneman TRIBUTE

Updated
Does anyone know the exact release date on the Jeff Hanneman TRIBUTE guitar please?...
MORE »
LH-150 Pickups

LH-150 Pickups

Updated
So just curious how many people here actually prefer the way these pickups sound?...
MORE »
Heinz R.

I Want to have an Ex 8-String with Floyd Rose and SC338 Headstock , please ?!

Updated
Hi Esp/Ltd Friends ! I have a B206 and a H338 , very wel and very strong for my Behaviour playing . My Group Named : Heinz-Galactic-Science-Experience , and therefor it's aim to Play A Explorer-Guitar ! I Hope it Have to be...
MORE »
Just_Jon

LTD M Finish

Updated
I've played ESP/LTD for about 14 years.  My first electric guitar was a H100 back in ~01' and I bought a MV300 when I started college about 10 years ago. I recently picked up a Chinese ~11' M.  It must have come out of a...
MORE »
My "New" TE-202....

My "New" TE-202....

Updated
Did some mods.  What do y'all think? ...
MORE »
Diogenes S.

ESP LTD MH-250

Updated
Hello , I have a guitar ESP LTD MH 250 and would like to know more about her, wanted his sheet . Does anyone know more about this guitar ? When it was made ​​and where it was ? What material was used ? Thank you ....
MORE »
heraN bUdDHikA

solution for strings and screws rusting

Updated
My guitar is ESP LTD-EX 50.strings and few screw around pckups are rusting.factory string set was rusting fastly.but i replaced XL string set and it is okay unless little bit rusted.If there is a good solution for this i'll...
MORE »