Dr_Jihad

Just a couple of questions...

Updated
I'm just starting out on Bass, coming in from the Drums. I'm thinking about getting the ESP F-104 Bass in Olympic White. But I have a few questions about this bass, Is it active or passive? I heard somewhere that the...
MORE »
DixSerina

F Series Basses

Updated
Lets see some pics of your F series basses....
MORE »
5150-Viper

Original Floyd in MH400??

Updated
i just got a mh400 (2006 model) and also bought a original floyd rose for it, i was wondering if this was a direct swap?? and if so, can i used the existing locking nut, tremelo studs, and claw and springs from the licensed...
MORE »
takesnogutz666

m-100fm?

Updated
hey guys, i was thinking about getting one of these as a backup/beater guitar. i have a h-100 from 206 and the quality is decent (good for a $280 guitar!). anybody know how the quality/playability is on the m-100? im not so...
MORE »
sixstringmind

ltd f-500 neck

Updated
what kind of neck does my ltd f-500 have anybody know or is there a chart for the models and there corresponding necks?...
MORE »
brada

Dilema Mh1000 vs EC400VF

Updated
Hi! my dilema is mh1000 with fixed bridge and EC400VF (because it have 22fret).. unfortunally my shop doesnt have it so I must order on "blind", so I'm wondering does neck is the same on both of them? Whats yours opinions...
MORE »
Zorn89

Ltd M 300

Updated
Hi, I'm looking for a new guitar and I found this dude near me selling his old esp ltd m 300 for a really reasonable price :) The only problem is that neither of us know anything about the specs of this guitar, and can't find...
MORE »
furbo

Lefty LTD EC 1000 VBK

Updated
Hi all, I´m desperately looking for lefty ltd deluxe EC 1000 vbk. Could you suggest me some dealer in zone of Chicago where I can buy one?...
MORE »
Mr.Dahl

LTD M-1000 STB or LTD MH-400 STB???

Updated
Ok, which of those two guitars should I buy?? I wanna go for the M-1000 :) Any other opinions??...
MORE »
BLS

Fx 400

Updated
Wanted to know if anyone has one of these. Was considering buying one but wanted to know how they played. I own two Trucksters and one Gibson Les Paul Custom. Thanks, Matt...
MORE »
Shreddy

Ec200qm

Updated
Damn, i cant choose between this and the MH250NT. Anyone own this guitar? I've always loved the EC shape. But i was under the impression that EC < EC400 = junk. But i saw some pics and they looked alright. What do you...
MORE »
thehitman47

NEED new guitars

Updated
i posted this in the old forum....well i need 2 or 3 guitars:one 7 string, one floyd 6 string and one non floyd 6 string here are my choices 7 strings: sc-207 ?????? 6 string floyd: AL-200 KH-202 M-200...
MORE »
New LTDs

New LTDs

Updated
I hope this isn't OLD but it appears the new LTDs are now on the home page, and they are using basswood for the m-103s and mh-103s! When do you think stores will start getting stocks of the maple goodness? Will it be like...
MORE »
thehitman47

Interested in getting a 7 string

Updated
i was planning on getting 6 string guitar(s) but i tried a 7 string guitar at guitar center and i just fell in love with it and i was wondering wat models does esp/ltd's have?...
MORE »
chalybeate

LTD EC-50 vs EC-10

Updated
I recently bought a used LTD EC-50. dated from 2009. The model has since been discontinued. It appears to have been the lowest priced LTD guitar available. The entry level LTD today is the EC-10. What were the differences...
MORE »