Dilema Mh1000 vs EC400VF

Updated
brada
Hi! my dilema is mh1000 with fixed bridge and EC400VF (because it have 22fret).. unfortunally my shop doesnt have it so I must order on "blind", so I'm wondering does neck is the same on both of them? Whats yours opinions on both of them? sorry on bad english I'm from Croatia :)
ESPRockBeast

The EC is a much thicker heavier guitar, it also have the covered pickups ( a little less attack). The MH has better upper fret access if your looking for a lead monster.

takesnogutz666

these are two very different guitars. personally id DEFINITELY go with the mh. better high fret access, better looks, better playability.

the EC has a chunkier neck and a big neck heel. it also has a fatter body which could get in the way of leads. and the 1000 series is better quality than the 400.

JeanPaul du Vinnie

the EC has a chunkier neck
They should both be thin U's, according to the website.

brada

I'm used to my Jackson DKMG so I'd say that I will go first on mh1000 and next year on EC400

thanks guys!

brada

well I don't do it anymore shred stuff, only rhythm and bluesy soloing but I like comfortable guitars, but I also love that look of les paul... aaaahhhh starting to hate myself :)

definitly I will go on mh because I allways wanted a neck-thru..

JeanPaul du Vinnie

well I don't do it anymore shred stuff, only rhythm and bluesy soloing but I like comfortable guitars, but I also love that look of les paul...
Exactly the reason why I ordered mine. :)

Post to Thread