m-100fm?

Updated
takesnogutz666
hey guys, i was thinking about getting one of these as a backup/beater guitar. i have a h-100 from 206 and the quality is decent (good for a $280 guitar!). anybody know how the quality/playability is on the m-100? im not so much concerned about sound since i have a ton of shit to mask the crappy agathis.
White Bish0p

im not so much concerned about sound since i have a ton of shit to mask the crappy agathis.

Then you dont have to worry. I have one LTD M-100fm and i Fu****g love it.
I had to throw a set of EMG 81/85 to cover up the aghatis. It is solid as a rock..except for the maple veener who dinks easily. The neck is simply amazing.

God Bless You

daddydoomsday

I think its fine for a back up, but maybe you should get the M-103 or even the M-53 since they have a basswood body. New for 07 and theyre just as cheap.

load more replies (1 of 1)
takesnogutz666

hmm sounds good. whats the maple veneer look like, is it good? the flame top on my h-100 is barely noticeable. if its like this on the m-100 it wont bother me since its so cheap.

ESPimp

is more visible in the new models im thinking about buying the black cherry one but im gonna get me the V-200 that thing is amazing.... im gonna floyd the bitch tho

acefecoo

i got one...its fuckin great

the neck is perfect

Post to Thread