Ltd M 300

Updated
Zorn89
Hi, I'm looking for a new guitar and I found this dude near me selling his old esp ltd m 300 for a really reasonable price :) The only problem is that neither of us know anything about the specs of this guitar, and can't find since it has been a while since they were made. Therefore I come here in believe that some of you might know anything about this guitar e.g. what wood in the body, neck, what pickups, construction etc. Really grateful for responses :) The serialnumber is: E027907 (which I think means it was made in 2002?)
1point8t

Hmm...it's been a while since I've seen one of those, but I think that they have a 3 piece maple neck with alder wings (neck-thru), 2 EMG HZ humbuckers, licensed Floyd, rosewood board, etc etc. Those older LTD's are killer guitars, quality woods and good construction too...not to say that the newer ones aren't well put together, but there's something about the old LTD's that just feels so solid.

Zorn89

Ok, thanks, that's about what i found out when researching on the web too, but with mahogany body. But either alder or mahogny works perfect for me, especially when the guy lets it go for about 200 american dollars

load more replies (1 of 1)
Post to Thread