Asomodai

OLD Esp M-V, Explorer guitar. Any info? NOW WITH PHOTOS!

Updated
Hey guys. First post here so go easy on me! I might have the chance to buy a ESP M-5 guitar, there is ZERO info on the net about the guitar, i cant even find it in any of the old back catalogues. Its an old, made in...
MORE »
k0nrad

MX2 volume controls...

Updated
On my MX2 if I'm using both pickups, if i toggle one of the two volume knobs i mute both pickups. Is this the normal behaviour?...
MORE »
FragileDemon

EC-1000 or EC 500

Updated
New to the board here and looking at my first purchase of a ltd. I have played the 1000 before and loved it, but I am also considering the EC 500 as I love the look of it (haven't played it though). I understand the small...
MORE »
nbarts

What strings does ESP use on factory shipped Horizons?

Updated
Gauge, brand?...
MORE »
nabeel

Uneven nut

Updated
I've noticed something that's happened recently.. I haven't played my KH2 much, but I noticed either the fretboard expanded, or the nut shrunk, but it's not even anymore with the edges of the fretboard. Noticably. My LTD...
MORE »
time2jam

ESP Horizon or ESP LTD EC-401

Updated
Just sold my ESP M1 on ebay and now looking into a new guitar. I've narrowed it down to either the ESP Horizon NT-II in DBSB or the ESP LTD EC-401. Its going to be used mostly for metal but I will be using it to teach on as...
MORE »
nbarts

please erase

Updated
please erase...
MORE »
Favole

Viper versus Viper custom

Updated
I want to buy a viper and I like the finish of the custom. But a custom is so more expensive that a viper, so does a custom really worth the difference of price?...
MORE »
_koppen

Read this!

Updated
Everybody who want's to se an Standard ESP EX model for the US market, simply type in +1!...
MORE »
ev1ltwin

fretboard radius on M series?

Updated
hey guys. i'm new to the forum. i'm the proud owner of an M-I NTB (which is a beast of a guitar, and very fun to play). i've had it for about 5 months i think. i play it through a loaded boogie mark iii combo (blue stripe, if...
MORE »
Asoa

String gauge??

Updated
I have had an ESP Eclipse II for over a year now, it came from the box fitted with esp 10's (what ever they are?) I swapped them over for 10-52 Ernie balls and have been happy. My band is now starting to gig more and as...
MORE »
HUTCHINGS

M-III help

Updated
Hi guys I hope someone can help me out with this. First of all I was wondering if anyone can tell me what year this M-III was made. I bought it used in a shop about 15 or 16 years ago, the serial number is 50605. Secondly I...
MORE »
johnny00

They're Available Esp Eclipse Fr!!!

Updated
They are finally available. If interested, just do a search and a few places will come up. Mine is on the way :) :) :) :) :)...
MORE »
Metalmore

Looking for info on the ESP Vll

Updated
Well im going to be purchasing my first ESP soon :D(i currently have an Epi Apparation) and im leaning towards one of the new releases, the V-ll. Dose anyone have one of these yet or any info on it? The Eclipse-ll is a close...
MORE »
breakfastcrew

White horizon NTs

Updated
Would anyone be interested in a white or see thru white horizon NT with black bindings? Pineyhills music told me they were willing to do a run if I get 6 people to agree on a single design. Trying to gauge some interests...
MORE »