ESP Horizon or ESP LTD EC-401

Updated
time2jam
Just sold my ESP M1 on ebay and now looking into a new guitar. I've narrowed it down to either the ESP Horizon NT-II in DBSB or the ESP LTD EC-401. Its going to be used mostly for metal but I will be using it to teach on as well. As everyone knows, there is a huge difference in price between the two but there are other like the neck, body, tops, pups..etc. Anyone who owns or has owned one of these give some advice about what they liked or disliked about either. For the record, money is a bit of an option but not much. I always prefer to have a nice guitar! Thanks for any info!
Gfunk

I don't get it.

Is this a tarp?

Merry Christmas.

BroKV

Ltd > Esp

FLSHWND

ESP Horizons are top notch!
They play awesome, feel great overall and fits perfectly when sitting down and playing.
I'm more of a superstrat guy so I'd go for the horizon and the extre money it costs is well worth it.

jalmetalman

ESP Horizon ;)

nbarts

Horizon's neck is very similar to M series necks. I guess the only exception would be the Ms with clear maple necks. That should give you an idea what to expect.

Other than that Horizons are wonderful guitars. I yet have to play an LTD that would impress me.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Post to Thread