White horizon NTs

Updated
breakfastcrew
Would anyone be interested in a white or see thru white horizon NT with black bindings? Pineyhills music told me they were willing to do a run if I get 6 people to agree on a single design. Trying to gauge some interests here. Below are past examples of white horizon nts with no black binding thou.
$uperpuma

cockstock and a single coil in the neck, black binding everywhere.

breakfastcrew

cockstock and a single coil in the neck, black binding everywhere.
I think that is too much change for custom standard. I believe they are limited to color, binding and pickup change only.

MyApocalypse

I don't think i'd pay that much money for just plain white..

breakfastcrew

well retail for horizon NTs in the us are 1400. 100 dollars for the hardcase. 1500 for a normal 1. I think it is fair to expect a 300-400 price increase for a new paint job and binding change.

Gfunk

Where was the price listed?

load more replies (1 of 1)
ageyisgod

if it was snow white i'd be interested, that's for sure

mbesp

how bout snow white m2 with string through

ageyisgod

how bout snow white m2 with string through

you're on to something

AnubisUnbound

What is see thru white? Does that even exist?

Justinschut

Nice :)

oh yeah, the guitar too

JonCurcio

I think it would look better with no black binding, and white neck binding. Also, I think people want black hardware (not black chrome). Is that still unavailable? I can't afford another Horizon right now, unfortunately...

tyvan

Pineyhills music told me they were willing to do a run if I get 6 people to agree on a single design.
good luck with that

breakfastcrew

good luck with that

;) I know....but I can compromise on some specs.

Justinschut

archtops are for crabcore

JonCurcio

archtops are for crabcore

:D

breakfastcrew

hmmm

white neck, black binding, ebony board or white neck, white binding, ebony board

choices choices choices

xchumfiestax

Well, this was a mess :lol

Good luck on the white horizon, dude. I'm still waiting for the ETA on the natural ones

breakfastcrew

Well, this was a mess :lol

Good luck on the white horizon, dude. I'm still waiting for the ETA on the natural ones

ETA from who?

MV-CTM

a shame someone forgot to stain that one lol

Dan H.

WTF happened in this thread.

MV-CTM

m2/horizon have the same body shape

breakfastcrew

m2/horizon have the same body shape

the m2 has no archtop thou right? It is mostly flat with the exception of the corner where it dips a little.

mbesp

Those ones posted from the CS look good to me. I would prefer a pointy headstock though, on those white ones. Maybe no binding and no inlay as well.

Also i know the m2 and horizon are the same shape but I just have been really gassing for a nice white M2.

Post to Thread