ESP JH 1 Neck, and other misc. parts

ESP JH 1 Neck, and other misc. parts

Updated
I understand that this is a long shot, and odds are I won't get anywhere; but I am reaching out to all guitar salvage and restoration guys. I am looking for an ESP JH 1 neck. I am currently building one but with the green...
MORE »
Almostflawed

Ec ii 1007 pickup toggle issue

Updated
So lately during practice ive been complaining my tone sounds too bluesy. My guys said im crazy and when i was playing around myself today i knew i wasnt crazy, i thought it was the battery. Wrong. I went to go chugging along...
MORE »
2008 Ec-1000

2008 Ec-1000

Updated
I just bought an ec-1000 second hand, and I was wondering if it would be safe to have the neck heel sanded down to how the new ec style neck heels are, or if I should just leave it thanks.    ...
MORE »
Jim G.

M-1000 Volume control

Updated
Hello. I have a M-1000 Koa. Great guitar, but I am having a problem with the volume. There is not a smooth decrease when lowering the volume knob. It drops to a little less than half volume , then nothing. No volume at...
MORE »
Which EC 1000 is Fake and real?

Which EC 1000 is Fake and real?

Updated
Both r korean. But why the difference ? Can anyone tell ? ...
MORE »
MasterOfPuppies

Neck finish peeling off - which finish material ?

Updated
Hi guys, i already posted on the Ask Esp page, but maybe it is necessary to write in here too, being this a tech matter. The post is placed...
MORE »
Paweł

LTD V-300 - string ferrules crooked

Updated
One moth ago I bought brand new LTD V-300. Everything was OK, but few days ago I changed stock strings to Ernie Ball 2221 10-46, and tune as previously to standard E. After that I saw that two of top string ferrules are...
MORE »
LTD WA-200 Warbird distressed Mods???

LTD WA-200 Warbird distressed Mods???

Updated
I just got the wa200 wbd and it' got the esp designed pickups, I want to switch to an active set and I'd also like to upgrade to locking tuners and any other upgrades anyone can think of help please!...
MORE »
Loose stoptail thread dowels

Loose stoptail thread dowels

Updated
So I recently picked up and old LTD V200, after I got it I did my typical clean up, string change, and setup. When I changed the strings I noticed that the thread dowels for the stoptail had pulled up a bit. So I pushed them...
MORE »
Wiring MM-04 with 2 EMG HZ pickups

Wiring MM-04 with 2 EMG HZ pickups

Updated
Hello,   I recently got myself a brand new LTD M-1000 Ebony and the guitar simply kicks ass!!! Period, no second opinion - it's a killer! But since I hate the way Active 81 pups sound and feel like, I want to change...
MORE »
F50 electrical malfunction

F50 electrical malfunction

Updated
After I took apart my f50 to sand it to bare wood my pickupswere k8nda dangling around occasionally falling out and wasn' t very careful but I had them and body cavity taped off but after putting it back together they...
MORE »
TheWarbringer

Regarding the ESP Maverick

Updated
I've been trying to find out some info on the Maverick. I'm going to be purchasing one from a mutual friend of a friend very soon, but I do have a couple of questions Does anyone know the original production run of this...
MORE »
Rafał D.

ESP Eclipse Standard Series lacquer scratch

Updated
Hi . I want to buy ESP Eclipse Standard Series, but on the back of the headstock it has 2 cracks in line where tuners are set in ( look at the picture on the website ). Is it a serious problem which interfere guitar...
MORE »
What happened to this model?

What happened to this model?

Updated
I recently purchased a LTD ec256fm see-thru black cherry sunburst from Guitar Center and noticed that the ec256 logo was on the truss rod cover and not the neck. I went to look on the esp website to see if they changed it,...
MORE »
To de-tune or not de-tune

To de-tune or not de-tune

Updated
Ok I'd  like to know everyone's thoughts on de-tuning your guitars not in use. I use to be a firm de-tuner when I stored all my guitars in the cases and I didn't rotate through them very frequently. However, now that I have...
MORE »