The Mock-Up Thread

Updated
Angel Of Death181
Here we go again, mod if you can please make this a stickey
Metahead

just make a sick axe. combine beauty, brutality, and speed. black flamed wood, prs headstock, Ibanez V blade body, floyd rose.... chrome hardware... idk

yaya that sounds cool could you attempt?

Metahead

just make a sick axe. combine beauty, brutality, and speed. black flamed wood, prs headstock, Ibanez V blade body, floyd rose.... chrome hardware... idk

you get that MyApocalypse?

load more replies (2 of 2)
Metahead

*puppy dog eyes* plz MyApocalypse

load more replies (1 of 1)
Nagash

Hey MyApocalypse I saw your mock up fome on page 59 it's freaking awesome ! Just makes me want to custom order one lol !

OuijaGuitar

Someone! My request is simple. An Ouija string-thru

OuijaGuitar

Nice! Thanks!

Metahead

bump for MyApocalypse

thrashinbatman

Someone get an SV-II, see-through black for me? I'd like to see what that'd look like.

Curt Daddy

could somebody do a trans purple horizon II with nickel hardware and nickel covered pickups?

also one like that, but in black.

thanks in advance.

Metahead

now that looks pretty sick

guitarfreak99

that it does

Metahead

something tells me that would make a good 7

Curt Daddy

from the sounds of it, it seems kick ass. I want to see a mockup of this.. for 978, damn good price. what bridge is gonna be on it?

Kannon

That is pretty sexy right there.

V.S.

can someone do a mummy guitar except all white with black binding and ebony fretboard with eye of horus inlays

Dark Alone

Real simple:

Gibson Explorer body with an ESP F headstock. Colors and stuff don't matter. Just wanna see how that stock would look. Thanks.

Dark Alone

I asked you after I posed it. :lol

MyApocalypse

those are sweet. The second last one would look amazing without a pickguard.

Post to Thread