kirk skull inlays
24 frets
2 emgs
floyd
(black dome)two volumes
(black dome)two tones
5-way black strat switch

Metahead

how do you plan to have a 5 way switch with two humbuckers?

CL4P-TP

how do you plan to have a 5 way switch with two humbuckers?

I have a 5 way switch with 2 humbuckers.8o

Ancient chinese secret.

Metahead

Holy fail batman. That is entirely possible.

coil tapping? *facepalm* someone explain it please

OuijaGuitar

Yeah the white headstock didn't look as good as I thought it would. But thanks a lot, creative!

Justinschut

its possible with 2 humbuckers, but with 2 81's ? He didnt specify which EMGz he wants tho

deftoneskidd

its possible with 2 humbuckers, but with 2 81's ? He didnt specify which EMGz he wants tho

2 x 81TW's or an 81TW/89 combo can handle it

Metahead

i dont understand how you can have a 5 way switch for two pickups. coil tapping?

ScytheMan

i dont understand how you can have a 5 way switch for two pickups. coil tapping?
the the other two postions are mutes
treble rolloffs for the pickups
jazz stuff

Curt Daddy

Yes, like some schecters have. (I've only played like 3 schecters and this is the only one that was like this) The C-1 artist limited or w/e. its the black one with the black pearloid binding. but anyway. it has a jb/59 and it goes position 1=bridge, position 2= tapped bridge, position 3= both pups combined, position 4= tapped neck, position 5= neck.

Metahead

Yes, like some schecters have. (I've only played like 3 schecters and this is the only one that was like this) The C-1 artist limited or w/e. its the black one with the black pearloid binding. but anyway. it has a jb/59 and it goes position 1=bridge, position 2= tapped bridge, position 3= both pups combined, position 4= tapped neck, position 5= neck.

pretty sick. i want one :) except i use emgs :(

load more replies (1 of 1)
Curt Daddy

"No. Using a 5 way switch with two EMG active pickups results in dead spots in positions 2
and 4. This can result in damage occurring to the speaker cones, especially at high gain
levels. You’ll have to replace the 5 way switch with a 3 way blade switch instead, like the
one shown in our diagrams." taken from emgs website.

ScytheMan

oh,mini switches will have to work then

Curt Daddy

No. Using a 5 way switch with two EMG active pickups results in dead spots in positions 2
and 4. This can result in damage occurring to the speaker cones, especially at high gain
levels. You’ll have to replace the 5 way switch with a 3 way blade switch instead, like the
one shown in our diagrams. taken from EMG's website

Justinschut

kill the headstock with fire

creativename11

kill the headstock with fire

+13245345364 :rollin:rollin:rollin
:confused::confused::confused:

:|

Metahead

ya dude, i dont dig that head stock

gab4554

ya dude, i dont dig that head stock

+1

The G.

damn, after further review, that headstock should stay on the original guitar. i threw away some doodles when i was at my part time job a few months ago. time to hit the drawing board!

Justinschut

the SV looks cool

Curt Daddy

If someone would, I want a mockup done.
Eclipse II snow white, but with a few changes.

white EMG's, white pup rings and hardware, and white headstock. (so pretty much a buckethead eclipse. lol)

Curt Daddy

Thanks dude! Not exactly professional, but hell, it gets the job done. :)

I'm thinking I like the looks of that. not 100% sure if I'll actually go through with it once I get my eclipse.(however long that takes. lol) but it definitely looks cool.

nugget666

hi guys ..its any mockup here of a MII on black and white finish but with chrome hardware?

Post to Thread