MyApocalypse

looks more like creme to me :p

Shit. :lol

Justinschut

is that a Steinberg Random Star ? :p

Mr Walley

Could be, lol.

Zacky_VSV

I'd like a mock up of an Eclipse but with this graphic and white seymour duncans, not a string-thru, ebony fretboard, no inlays

creativename11

I'd like a mock up of an Eclipse but with this graphic and white seymour duncans, not a string-thru, ebony fretboard, no inlays

:x:x:x just get a dj-600 and stab yourself in the eye and bleed on that guitar more after the blood loss youll just see shapes and the v will turn into an eclipse.

charles_a_pyle

dont suppose i could get a mockup of a satin black SV 7 string with emgs, TOM, reverse pointy head, ebony with no inlays?

mrclean77

that white Eclipse with the white speed knobs looks purty good

MyApocalypse

that white Eclipse with the white speed knobs looks purty good

Yeah, that one turned out real nice. :eek:

I'd love to see that in real life.

Total Eclipse

Can someone do me a mockup of an Ibanez Fireman, only with 2 humbuckers, edge trem and standard reverse RG headstock?

Justinschut

and put some paint on there

creativename11

Can you maybe lose the pickguard? :lol

and put some paint on there

i did it on MS paint Dont push it!:rollin

Justinschut

They're kinda ugly-ish, but I think without the pickguard and a funky 80's color they could be cool

Curt Daddy

HOLY HUGE PICTURES BATMAN!

and lucky, funny thing is, the "dixie rebel" was originally supposed to be a string thru guitar with the v-plate bridge. hence the no locking nut and if you look at the floyd, the strings aren't in the saddles(horrible photoshop) they just left them as if the V-plate were there. lol

and ya gotta love the chrome tuners with the black bridge. lol

MarkUK

could anyone mock me up a left handed esp viper. Same style as the Tony Iommi sig and one in the same colour as the Angus SG. Not very creative i know but i'm just curious :)

creativename11

i might try finishing this a little later. any specific color guys?

Justinschut

bright red might be cool

MyApocalypse

Any requests? I'll see what i can do.. :\

Post to Thread