Amott Ninja Power

Amott Ninja Power

Updated
What a great guitar the ESP Ninja was!!    ...
MORE »
Possibility of Original Ouija Anniversary Edition?

Possibility of Original Ouija Anniversary Edition?

Updated
Hey all.  Just curious as to what the consensus is from those of you more "in the know" than me: Do you think there'll be a KH Ouija anniversary edition like there was for the KH-3?  I've noticed Kirk bringing the black Ouija...
MORE »
LTD KH Nosferatu

LTD KH Nosferatu

Updated
Hello! Anybody owns an LTD Nosferatu? How much is the price for this guitar nowadays? It was built in 2016 and was limited edition. ...
MORE »
Deadpulse

Eclipse-I CTM Paul Landers owners, look in here

Updated
please please post pics if you got them...
MORE »
Gianluca D.C.

ESP Kamikaze I Dating/Serial Number

Updated
Hi guys, I'm having trouble dating this ESP Kamikaze I. I've already emailed ESP about the case, and they told me that they don't have a serial number record for older models, but they think the guitar is a "genuine ESP...
MORE »
Alan J.

ESP ev guitars made to order??

Updated
Is it possible to order any of the ESP EV signature guitars? thanks...
MORE »
Janne E.

WTB: ESP Roope Latvala RS-II or ltd rs 600

Updated
Hi!  I'm looking for Roope Latvala's signature RS II (light grey) or ltd RS-600 guitars. If someone is selling either one please let me know! Thanks, -Janne...
MORE »
Ltd Alexi-600 Greeny and Pinky

Ltd Alexi-600 Greeny and Pinky

Updated
Finally got them up on the wall after almost a year of living in their cases! It’s much nicer being able to see them every day!!...
MORE »
Stefan G.

Unkown kirk guitar

Updated
does anyone know what guitar this could be?...
MORE »
LTD Ouija Sparkle Pickup Covers - Discontinued

LTD Ouija Sparkle Pickup Covers - Discontinued

Updated
Hey folks ! Prototypes are over and production has begun ! Spent a lot of hours finding the good glitters, density, clear coat, lettering and so on ... and here the results. The covers shown are a bit "less-flake-density"...
MORE »
raianp

ESP KH-1 (MV-290) (neck-thru-body) (not LTD)- What is it worth?

Updated
Hi guys! I used to live in Japan and bought a KH-1/MV-290 on Yahoo auctions about 8 years ago. My tastes in music and guitars have changed. (Plus a couple of kids...) I have the original ESP hard case but no COA. I am...
MORE »
Esp KH1 Wanted

Esp KH1 Wanted

Updated
First run bolt on version...
MORE »
Ba R.

New LTD Snakebyte - Crack or Cosmetic

Updated
Hey all, First post and long time fan and player of ESP and LTD guitars.  I picked up a new LTD Snakebyte with black satin finish.  The guitar is awesome and plays like butter.  See the pics on this post.  Hopefully the pic...
MORE »
ESP OW Vulture

ESP OW Vulture

Updated
Received my ESP OW Vulture today.  Man does the OW look crazy good.  I wish the Snakebytes came in this even thought the Snow White looks amazing something about the off white is just killer.     ...
MORE »
Not a sig model, but I kinda made it one

Not a sig model, but I kinda made it one

Updated
Props on the t-shirt selection (circa Amsterdam, 2019)...
MORE »