Esp KH1 Wanted

Updated
Esp KH1 Wanted

First run bolt on version

dubster82

Is there different versions of it?

Dmc83

yes bolt on or neck thru, i'm looking for bold ton version.

ESP 348

Find me a neck-thru KH1 to buy Jesse and I will sell you my bolt on KH-1.

ESP 348

Thanks mate, I know about this one and if anyone can get a response out of that guy let me know lol. Been trying to get onto him for a while now.

Dmc83

I think this guy was also selling a JH2 couples months ago.... listed with the same visual background...(guitar cases...)

Nathan S.

So, you are looking for a KH1 and a KH Ouija, how about a KH3 lol

Dmc83

yes...lol depend the condition....

Nathan S.

It's a player, not a museum piece 

Dmc83

Depend how much and do youm have some pics ?

Nathan S.

Does come with trem backplate, I think a few screws were missing for it. Also case and coa $2000.00

Daniel K.

Nathan, let me know if you still want to sell  your KH-3.  A dinged up player would be awesome for the right price.

Nathan S.

Just as you want to buy for the "right price"......I want to sell for the "right price" lol

Daniel K.

Are you dead set on 2 grand?  I don't want to set a value on your guitar.  If this is the price you want let me know if shipping is included or how much it would be to get it to WA state.  Thanks for your time,  Dan

Nathan S.

KH3 is sold, if anyone has any future dealings with Daniel K, he's a stand up guy.

ESP 348

Great to hear man. Congrats to you both.

Américo S.

Hello.

I have one KH1 for sale.

Jesse R.

How much? Pics please?

BlackJack21

I may be interested as well. Send me some details. Thanks!

Chris  D.

Are you still selling your KH-1?  I am interested.

Violet Candlelight
Américo S. wrote:

Hello.

I have one KH1 for sale.

Hi, let me know if its still available thanks!

Jonathan F.

Hello,

I am on the hunt for a KH-1!  I have nearly all KH models except this one. I will pay 10k for one in good shape. Please let me know if anyone has one they are willing to part with. 

Thanks!

Post to Thread